Locked Olympus > Script Kiddies.

25 minutes ago, Hadi'sLilBro said:

We got bombs in the mail(;

yikes. making an even worse statement that can get you a felony. Good one!

You really need to learn how to not be dumb like this

7 minutes ago, Excision said:

U can press charges for hacking on a video game?

Not for a hacking on a video game, for hacking into olympus’ control panel database and deleting everything. 

might be mistaken but pretty sure I’m right

• Like 1
38 minutes ago, Titimus said:

Like I said idc if i'm a "pussy" I would rather take the reasonable route and stop

No, you're going to stop because you've realized that you can't hide behind a computer and they're going to escalate something you enjoyed doing. You can't just decide to opt out at any point and avoid consequences. With all my doubt of them doing so, I pray that they will so you can have this on your record and your life will go down the shitter over an outdated game.

As much as I fucking hate hackers, some of them are young. People make very dumb discussions on the daily and especially kids who have a sort of protection when their in their home. You saying that you pray for them to get a record to fuck up their life shows how sad yours is. You are taking this to fucking far. This is a game at the end of the day. People want to have fun, and their fun is to hack. They said they wouldn’t hack again on Olympus, so I am interested on how this is gonna be. Stop being a hateful bitch and please think about this reply. It may help you.

• Like 3
9 minutes ago, Gregbot said:

As much as I fucking hate hackers, some of them are young. People make very dumb discussions on the daily and especially kids who have a sort of protection when their in their home. You saying that you pray for them to get a record to fuck up their life shows how sad yours is. You are taking this to fucking far. This is a game at the end of the day. People want to have fun, and their fun is to hack. They said they wouldn’t hack again on Olympus, so I am interested on how this is gonna be. Stop being a hateful bitch and please think about this reply. It may help you.

26 minutes ago, indian said:

@Kyle Lake Press charges anyway and fuck their already pathetic lives over

Wtf happend to you what happend to Bralls can I get money damn people change just to fit in.

23 minutes ago, Gregbot said:

because the only reason they stopped is with the staff actually showing these younglings legal action towards what they are doing. Otherwise they would not have stopped. The type of hacking they are doing is illegal, and causing people to feel they wasted their money, and are causing people to take time away from studying for finals, work, etc. just to find out a solution to what the fuck they are doing. Yeah sure it seems fucked because they are young, but its either they learn now, or they are gonna fuck up in the future with a worse situation and get an even worse penalty. 

They shouldn't be DDosing people out of humor like they did to Kyle, especially when he is at a Military installation. I don't know bout you but I find people that DDos fucking petty and its just depressing.

I don't know about you Grego but if this was my server I would be fucking pissed. Having to deal with hackers on the weekly and when you can't find a solution other than taking legal action that is the way I would go.

They wanna brag about it, they are gonna get it worse. 

1 minute ago, Millennium said:

because the only reason they stopped is with the staff actually showing these younglings legal action towards what they are doing. Otherwise they would not have stopped. The type of hacking they are doing is illegal, and causing people to feel they wasted their money, and are causing people to take time away from studying for finals, work, etc. just to find out a solution to what the fuck they are doing. Yeah sure it seems fucked because they are young, but its either they learn now, or they are gonna fuck up in the future with a worse situation and get an even worse penalty. 

They shouldn't be DDosing people out of humor like they did to Kyle, especially when he is at a Military installation. I don't know bout you but I find people that DDos fucking petty and its just depressing.

I don't know about you Grego but if this was my server I would be fucking pissed. Having to deal with hackers on the weekly and when you can't find a solution other than taking legal action that is the way I would go.

They wanna brag about it, they are gonna get it worse. 

Well yes the main reason we quit was legal action. I would understand the frustration that comes out of this but it just feels so good to have power tbh. The whole ddos thing I have no idea about that and was planning to figure out about it. It's over stop crying waaaa im toxic.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Hadi'sLilBro said:

Well yes the main reason we quit was legal action. I would understand the frustration that comes out of this but it just feels so good to have power tbh. The whole ddos thing I have no idea about that and was planning to figure out about it. It's over stop crying waaaa im toxic.

yeah having power is fun obviously but it gets to a point where it ruins everyone elses' enjoyment and kills the community. You used to play this server all the time and grinded to get age exceptions. Now you decided to turn and do this. It was your own fault you got permed you and I both know that. You could have easily waited a bit and possible get unpermed. Now you ruined it for yourself and everyone else.

8 minutes ago, Hadi'sLilBro said:

it just feels so good to have power tbh.

Gotta learn to use it carefully as you get older, if you think having power in a video game is fun, good luck in real life....

• Like 1
Just now, Millennium said:

yeah having power is fun obviously but it gets to a point where it ruins everyone elses' enjoyment and kills the community. You used to play this server all the time and grinded to get age exceptions. Now you decided to turn and do this. It was your own fault you got permed you and I both know that. You could have easily waited a bit and possible get unpermed. Now you ruined it for yourself and everyone else.

Its not ruined there is backups 1 but yes it was a waste of time. 2 I was alerady told by A SENIOR DEV I could never be unban. We as a group of "hackers" talked about it and we agreed what happend last night was way to far

1 minute ago, hawk said:

Gotta learn to use it carefully as you get older, if you think having power in a video game is fun, good luck in real life....

True first taste of power without known consequences feels good got to my head just the adrenaline which sounds stupid because its a game but it happens.

1 minute ago, Hadi'sLilBro said:

Its not ruined there is backups 1 but yes it was a waste of time. 2 I was alerady told by A SENIOR DEV I could never be unban. We as a group of "hackers" talked about it and we agreed what happend last night was way to far

Im not saying you ruined it cuz you deleted the database, your just ruining it as in you guys cause the server to be rolled back, making people quit the server. Blowing up the server, spawning in money, etc. You do this just because you all have gotten permed, and don't realize that hacking/cheating is not the way to get unbanned.

11 minutes ago, Hadi'sLilBro said:

True first taste of power without known consequences feels good got to my head just the adrenaline which sounds stupid because its a game but it happens.

Yea it’s too far when the law gets involved. I hope you have your dog locked up when the cops come LMAO

this post doesn't need anymore posts on it... o7 hackers, now i can go back to arguing with civs and cops about feds and black waters...

• Like 8