Olympus Official Minecraft Server [Beta]

Why are staff straying away from the altis community and branching off into other titles. And how bout actually putting the time and effort into the server instead of this bs. We are an altis life community like what is this? Hey that’s just my opinion ik that you staff can do what you like but I’m just voicing my opinion.

Edited by Hisoka
7 minutes ago, Hisoka said:

When did this community become a Minecraft community? And how bout actually putting the time and effort into the server instead of this bs. We are an altis life community like what is this? Hey that’s just my opinion ik that you staff can do what you like but I’m just voicing my opinion.

Olympus devs have done nothing on the minecraft server idiot.

2 minutes ago, Bloodmoon said:

Olympus devs have done nothing on the minecraft server idiot.

Then who is? and why is staff the on posting about this if it’s not them developing this?

Edited by Hisoka
Just now, Bloodmoon said:

A seperate dev team that isn't involved in arma?

how am I supposed to know that?

1 minute ago, Bloodmoon said:

A seperate dev team that isn't involved in arma?

. For months we have been working on what we like to call the "expansion of Olympus".

4 minutes ago, Hisoka said:

how am I supposed to know that?

You don't, instead you don't speak on matters you don't know about lmao

4 minutes ago, Hisoka said:

. For months we have been working on what we like to call the "expansion of Olympus".

"We" as in the seperate dev team you monkey, next time make a new reply instead of editing it in since you're trying to dodge me.

• Owner
4 hours ago, Deluxe said:

Is the PID in the form your steam PID? And are bans for Olympus or Minecraft?

Yes your steam PID and bans do not transfer from each server. 

4 hours ago, Google said:

Do you have a Developer for the server?

Yeah we do

18 minutes ago, Hisoka said:

Then who is? and why is staff the on posting about this if it’s not them developing this?

We have a separate dev team that works on the server. By no means will we have our arma team working on Minecraft, especially with the amount of work that needs to be done here :P 

53 minutes ago, Hisoka said:

Why are staff straying away from the altis community and branching off into other titles. And how bout actually putting the time and effort into the server instead of this bs. We are an altis life community like what is this? Hey that’s just my opinion ik that you staff can do what you like but I’m just voicing my opinion.

From an ownership perspective, we call it, "diversifying your bonds"

• Haha 2
51 minutes ago, Bloodmoon said:

"We" as in the seperate dev team you monkey, next time make a new reply instead of editing it in since you're trying to dodge me.

I didn’t edit that I just replied again. Plus why are you so toxic?

52 minutes ago, Bloodmoon said:

If we is used as separate Dev team then wouldn’t that also include Ryan becuase he’s the on who said that? 

2 minutes ago, Hisoka said:

If we is used as separate Dev team then wouldn’t that also include Ryan becuase he’s the on who said that? 

zzz just say "I shouldn't comment on stuff I don't know about" so I can be done here lmao

Just now, bigSMOKE said:

You’re a nobody who got staff on a dying server, you play this shit everyday in 2019 calm down 

Oh here you go, I have a solution. Why dont you just get off the forums and never come back, that way you dont have to try to wrap your tiny brain around the stuff that happens here. Im sorry I play a video game and have fun, No seriously MY BAD. Next time ill make sure to get your full support before I ever think of having fun again. I understand it can be difficult being in a constant state of idiocy and retardation but nevertheless you fight through. DONT LET ANYONE KEEP YOU DOWN AND KEEP MOVING FORWARD!! :)

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
7 minutes ago, Bloodmoon said:

zzz just say "I shouldn't comment on stuff I don't know about" so I can be done here lmao

I’m going off what was said in the post and nothing else. By that logic i concluded that my reasoning stated above was logical.

Edited by Hisoka
1 hour ago, Hisoka said:

your opinion is stupid

23 minutes ago, hawk said:

You're a brain-dead retard :)

gay retard zzzzzzz