Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

Confessions of a Dangerous Mind

My name is Google when I first began playing Arma 3 I began by using Hacks when I came over from DayZ and was blowing up Asylum and it was pretty fun. That's when I was like hey maybe not using hacks will be fun as well and that's when I got addicted. I played 24/7 and loved every moment of it. However, lately I think I've been to addicted to it I've been grinding for Search and Rescue for months and never got it! So at first I began by getting more revives on Medic, but even then I didn't get Search and Rescue so I decided that since they refused to give me my Search and Rescue that I EARNED I'd teach them a lesson by shooting some people through rocks and walls or ESPing on cop.

o7 @Jerrod

https://gyazo.com/c75ebff1913b99d2bfd7d310968aa624

I asked for Search and Rescue @Mercury should've just given me Search and Rescue :( I DESERVED IT!!!!

Edited by Google
  • Like 12
  • Sad 1
  • Hmm 2
2 minutes ago, Google said:

I asked for Search and Rescue @Mercury

You could stop asking and see if that tactic works.  I can assure you that asking isn’t working though.

Just now, RDyer216 said:

You could stop asking and see if that tactic works.  I can assure you that asking isn’t working though.

I asked kindly once. But he refused it!!! All because I was black. Literally Turdle Sauce would always call me a stinky filthy N Word.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
1 minute ago, Google said:

I asked kindly once. But he refused it!!! All because I was black. Literally Turdle Sauce would always call me a stinky filthy N Word.

Try not asking for a couple weeks.  Don’t even think of search and just play.  Get the revives and act as if you’re just grinding for advanced again.  See if you get different results.

• Like 1
Just now, RDyer216 said:

Try not asking for a couple weeks.  Don’t even think of search and just play.  Get the revives and act as if you’re just grinding for advanced again.  See if you get different results.

A bit difficult now ( I guess cheating is bannable? )

9e7wosW.png

Edited by Google
  • Haha 2
2 minutes ago, Google said:

A bit difficult now ( I guess cheating is bannable? )

9e7wosW.png

Oh ya, that’s why you didn’t get it.  All you had to do was prove us wrong.  Yikes

• Like 1
Just now, bdj said:

i like how u post a shitty gyazo of someone getting shot through banana wall

bullshit like that happens every fight

What? I did it from 1 click away do u want more stuff of me cheating?

https://plays.tv/video/5cd8f92193d62cd592/google-pt-1