Why cap betting?

Originally it was so that if someone found an exploit that it would be harder to abuse, and limit it to only so many chunks. Now a days its to prevent serious gambling issues.

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, Pledge said:

Originally it was so that if someone found an exploit that it would be harder to abuse, and limit it to only so many chunks. Now a days its to prevent serious gambling issues.

If people want to bet all their money away, why not let them do it in one go?

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Pledge said:

It still doesnt help, theres a reason i went from 120mil to 182k

in like 2 days mind you

6 hours ago, Deluxe said:

So why the 5m cap on betting? Never really cared too much but now I kinda want to do a 15m bet but don't want to get scammed

So people don’t rage quit the server becuse they bet away all their money 

9 minutes ago, EVAN95464 said:

So people don’t rage quit the server becuse they bet away all their money 

It just prolongs it, doesn't take that long to 5m bet away all your money

8 hours ago, Deluxe said:

So why the 5m cap on betting? Never really cared too much but now I kinda want to do a 15m bet but don't want to get scammed

We originally had a 1m limit on betting, we bought it up to a reasonable high amount just to make people happy at the time. Personally I think an upper limit is a good thing, people will always want more no matter what and there is nothing stopping you from doing steam flips, alexa/siri flip a coin bets with your friends like the rest of us do.

If you find a willing admin, it's possible to ask them to handle the larger bet on your behalf, but I highly doubt they want this to become the norm.

• Like 1
9 hours ago, Mr Majestic said:

We originally had a 1m limit on betting, we bought it up to a reasonable high amount just to make people happy at the time. Personally I think an upper limit is a good thing, people will always want more no matter what and there is nothing stopping you from doing steam flips, alexa/siri flip a coin bets with your friends like the rest of us do.

If you find a willing admin, it's possible to ask them to handle the larger bet on your behalf, but I highly doubt they want this to become the norm.

shut up retard

• TriHard 1
4 hours ago, Hadi Mokdad said:

Performance issue is solved by bet cool down not the value i think

soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo 20m bets incoming?

10 hours ago, maxg said:

I'm pretty sure @TheCmdrRex has explained this at least 20 times

i read this in the most whiny voice possible