Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

#bringbackkavalagunstore

Kavala Gun Store  

67 members have voted

1. 1. bring back the kavala rdm store to its original position

i miss the old kavala days playing cop, always keep and eye on top of them office buildings waiting for a storm of 9mm to rain down on the poor civs of kavala square!! 

yes it did promote alot of RDM but with the new Combat Log system in place it shouldnt happen too much and with more ppl recording now tickets will get processed better. 

Kavala is just not the same :( 

as self appointed mayor of kavala I give my approval to bring the gun store back into town.

I love you Dingle Pooper, You ALWAYS have a guaranteed place in our gang if you would ever be without one. you are a true Kavala Scrub lord.

• Like 1

Yeah, Kavala is pretty dead now. Too many things have changed to "help" the police. RDMing combat loggers are already decreased because of the skeleton system; making guns much harder to acquire now is making Kavala boring. During a 15 minute city patrol I only saw 2 civilians die, and those were in the same situation. The only people who hang out in Kavala anyway are the ones looking for trouble, or want to watch others cause trouble, and now they barely get any of that.

• Like 1