Tp| marveL a scammer.

Dont deal with any one in Tp for trades, all condoned and in on scamming.

Said he owned 4 craters in DP22 and garages, he owns nothing but has keys to his clans, and they go around scamming people, showing off pulling cars out and opening doors. They dont own the houses. Was scammed out of a decent amount of money beware

• Like 2

give a shit regardless, just informing every one else to avoid them. I think Skys is upset that the money i lost is his entirety his bank will ever amount to. Any how, trade them if you want to, you were warned.

5 minutes ago, ZR0W said:

give a shit regardless, just informing every one else to avoid them. I think Skys is upset that the money i lost is his entirety his bank will ever amount to. Any how, trade them if you want to, you were warned.

Ok keep flexing over a bank account in game 

On 6/29/2019 at 7:57 PM, Paved said:

Marvel is like 40 years old and lives off of welfare, of course the old fuck would scam you bud

imagine losing to jeep guild in gang wars then quitting and coming back just to hack cause walt ruined your self confidence that bad. 

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, MarveL said:

imagine losing to jeep guild in gang wars then quitting and coming back just to hack cause walt ruined your self confidence that bad. 

ef758nb11ht01.jpg

On 6/29/2019 at 7:57 PM, Paved said:

Marvel is like 40 years old and lives off of welfare, of course the old fuck would scam you bud

HAHAHAHAHAH losing to jeep guild in gang wars 

• Like 1
23 minutes ago, MarveL said:

imagine being so desparate you need to scam 10.5m and say " My parents are sleeping" in direct chat. You're a pathetic fucking loser. Your entire clan is trash. we've dropped all you kids constantly, every time we get near you we rob you and take your shit. It's cool, i still have more money than every gangmember you have combined. trash fucks.

3 hours ago, ZR0W said:

imagine being so desparate you need to scam 10.5m and say " My parents are sleeping" in direct chat. You're a pathetic fucking loser. Your entire clan is trash. we've dropped all you kids constantly, every time we get near you we rob you and take your shit. It's cool, i still have more money than every gangmember you have combined. trash fucks.

you think you kill us? maybe naked at a rebel. 

10 hours ago, ZR0W said:

Mycri has 130 mill with almost everything the server has to own so like.... Gl with that bud 

10 hours ago, MarveL said:

NOOOOOOO not the cheating accusations :4head: