Can vigi license be stripped if...

If the topic is on vigi, then you can get it stripped only by misusing your vigi license. Such as shooting at cops and robbing players, but for just doing a illegal run no they can’t, plus I don’t think you can even pick with a vigi license.

I am really careful about revoking vigi licenses because I know a lot of people work really hard for it. That's not to say I've never been in a position to do so.

33 minutes ago, Pwnda said:

If I am completing an illegal run with an illegal vehicle on my alt, and I get caught by police, are they able to strip my license? I appreciate any responses, especially if you are APD.

If you do something that warrants your weapon being seized, your license can also be ripped.

• Like 3

If you don’t actually SHOOT anyone with the gun or have any previous charges, I personally wouldn’t seize it as there is no reason to. But as @Unjo said if you do anything that warrants your weapon being taken away, they may revoke your vigi license so be careful :)

• Like 11
  • Downvote 7

@Pwnda before you listen to all these guys, take it from someone whose had their T4 stripped 3 different times.

I've been a vigi for a LONG time. Cops can seize your license as long as they have you in custody for doing something illegal. I've been to support for it multiple times and the general consensus from staff and Sr APD was that it is up to the cop in question. It's a discretion thing that they can take it if they want to, as long as you were doing something illegal. However, every staff member and Sr APD at the time that was in the channel said it was ridiculous that the cop took my license and that they never would have, but that he was ALLOWED to do so.

the cop that took the license away just hated vigi's and did what he could to revoke the licenses. He also took 3 of my fellow gang mates licenses that were all also T4. So my advice? Don't do illegal shit on your vigi alt. You make plenty of money as a vigilante, just use that account for vigi'ing and do runs on your rebel.

16 minutes ago, |REAL| Boing said:

@Pwnda before you listen to all these guys, take it from someone whose had their T4 stripped 3 different times.

I've been a vigi for a LONG time. Cops can seize your license as long as they have you in custody for doing something illegal. I've been to support for it multiple times and the general consensus from staff and Sr APD was that it is up to the cop in question. It's a discretion thing that they can take it if they want to, as long as you were doing something illegal. However, every staff member and Sr APD at the time that was in the channel said it was ridiculous that the cop took my license and that they never would have, but that he was ALLOWED to do so.

the cop that took the license away just hated vigi's and did what he could to revoke the licenses. He also took 3 of my fellow gang mates licenses that were all also T4. So my advice? Don't do illegal shit on your vigi alt. You make plenty of money as a vigilante, just use that account for vigi'ing and do runs on your rebel.

+1+1+1+1+1
Couldn't have said it better myself.

51 minutes ago, |REAL| Boing said:

Previous chief explicitly told me you can NOT seize vigi licenses unless you could seize their weapon so unless the current/ previous chief said otherwise I would have made an ia regardless

2 hours ago, |REAL| Boing said:

Cops can seize your license as long as they have you in custody for doing something illegal. 

I’m not sAPD, but generally unless you are currently wanted for a crime that requires a weapon to get or have done a crime that requires a weapon, there is absolutely no reason for your weapon and/or vigilante license to be seized. If you are only wanted for 10 grand theft auto charges, they can’t take that shit away. If you have a bergen full of meth on you, you aren’t wanted, have a legal weapon, and surrender peacefully, they can’t seize your weapon or your vigilante license. Don’t take this as gospel because I’m not senior APD, but that’s generally the lay of the land.

• Like 2
16 hours ago, destruct said:

I’m not sAPD, but generally unless you are currently wanted for a crime that requires a weapon to get or have done a crime that requires a weapon, there is absolutely no reason for your weapon and/or vigilante license to be seized. If you are only wanted for 10 grand theft auto charges, they can’t take that shit away. If you have a bergen full of meth on you, you aren’t wanted, have a legal weapon, and surrender peacefully, they can’t seize your weapon or your vigilante license. Don’t take this as gospel because I’m not senior APD, but that’s generally the lay of the land.

I've had mine taken multiple times, and every time even when SAPD was pulled, they said it was okay for the cop to have taken it, just that the cop was a dick.

16 minutes ago, |REAL| Boing said:

I've had mine taken multiple times, and every time even when SAPD was pulled, they said it was okay for the cop to have taken it, just that the cop was a dick.

If they didn't follow the guidelines I wrote earlier, I'd probably recommend creating an APD Internal Affairs report to deal with the officer(s)/sAPD members. However, like I said earlier, that's what I believe to be true about APD seizing vigilante/firearms licenses and an sAPD member might see that differently.

39 minutes ago, |REAL| Boing said:

You have to keep in mind that just because an sapd member gave an answer doesn’t always make it correct only sapd member that knows everything is @ChrisGG

17 minutes ago, 1-800TryHards said:

To also add don’t be that vigi that uses a suppressor on their gun if cops know the rules they can be dick heads and revoke you’re license. 

thank you for the tip Corporal Tryhards!!!

• Like 1