uh idk olympus

Well... This is weird. Olympus has treated me good, given me something to do to have fun. I don't really play much anymore but will probably hop on occasionally. 

Unfortunately one of the main reasons I'm choosing to not play anymore is because of the lack of progression I've made. It's simply a waste of time over a video game. I should've realized this a long while ago. I have 475 hours on cop an roughly 200 days tig. I don't believe I've done anything wrong within those 200 days but at this point it's not worth trying.

Ill probably hop on medic or some civ every hot second.

Too lazy for @'s but @Rexo you're the real one man. Love ya brotha

See yall around teamspeak every so often 

• Like 2
  • Sad 2
  • Downvote 2
3 minutes ago, Montez said:

imagine o7'ing because you didn't get corporal

shit, i did the same. 
jokes aside, o7 bro

lol i get ya man. This just isn't worth my time anymore. I gotta job, school, band, and a girlfriend now. Not worth my time anymore

• Sad 1
4 minutes ago, maxg said:

no @ 😥

love ya max ❤️ was a pleasure being ur first support team member testee

17 minutes ago, Millennium said:

Didn't u o7 already :kappa:

Jk see ya man. its been fun

yeah... but I'm afraid this one is gonna stay up and active. Only thing ill do is medic every so often just to give me sum to do

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, Bloodmoon said:

Facts. Maybe it's just the state of gangs but corp is fucking boring, literally grinding just to check redzones for 4 hours every week to find some kid in an suv doing mushrooms.

Not just that its hard to get recognized for corp too unless you know a senior or wanna knee pad your way through the ranks it's pretty hard.

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1
1 hour ago, HoesMad said:

you've ascended buddy, now leave before you get the urge to come back.

and you are?

1 hour ago, Bloodmoon said:

Facts. Maybe it's just the state of gangs but corp is fucking boring, literally grinding just to check redzones for 4 hours every week to find some kid in an suv doing mushrooms.

All i would get told is "Continue doing what you're doing".. think ill pass on that now. I've wanted corp for a long time but never got one test even though I easily met requirements to my knowledge. Idk to be disappointed in the system or myself lol

2 minutes ago, Jester said:

Honestly you were one of the more chill support members when I was around. o7

thanks man, i always tried being as least toxic as i can lol. I hate toxic people so I tried to avoid it

1 minute ago, JuanDeaged said:

APD is dogshit nowadays I can’t even be asked to make my times every week I’m about to just lose that shit. It’s so fucking boring.

There are times for APD? lmao. Obviously I'm joking btw

• Like 1