Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

Banned when you did something so you wouldn't die

Lol like someone follows you pulls up in front of you and shoots at you and you run them over with your big truck, and hold them down so your friend can kill them and you get banned for 3 days.

also let me say they had a sports car and you a Hemtt no gun and nothing on you but admins see his vid of you running him over even though you got attacked and could not run with him following you because of his SPORTS car and you in a HEMTT but admins wont take away your ban because you ran them over.

Edited by James town
  • Like 1
  • Downvote 1

thats called VDM lul

18 minutes ago, James town said:

Lol like someone follows you pulls up in front of you and shoots at you and you VDM them over with your big truck, and hold them(by running them over a ton of times) down so your friend can kill them and you get banned for 3 days.

also let me say they had a sports car and you a Hemtt no gun and nothing on you but admins see his vid of you VDMing him overand over even though you got attacked and could not run with him following you because of his SPORTS car and you in a HEMTT but admins wont take away your ban because you vdm'd them over.

here i fixed it for u

Edited by buckie
1 hour ago, James town said:

Lol like someone follows you pulls up in front of you and shoots at you and you run them over with your big truck, and hold them down so your friend can kill them and you get banned for 3 days.

also let me say they had a sports car and you a Hemtt no gun and nothing on you but admins see his vid of you running him over even though you got attacked and could not run with him following you because of his SPORTS car and you in a HEMTT but admins wont take away your ban because you ran them over.

post the video / proof

• Carrot Kid

When you run someone over to save yourself from being shot, you just keep driving off. You can't keep running them over, and you can't shoot them while they're down or right after they're back up.

11 hours ago, Sagebrush said:

image.thumb.png.e51c3d78af3d6354331b90318c235fb6.png

@Sagebrush @James town

Section 1: absolute last resort (Life or Death)

Section 2: can not kill another player that has been downed

if they didn't wait until he was up to officially engage him, then it is VDM/RDM, but if they did wait until the guy was up and then engaged him properly, then it sounds legit.

situation sounded like a life or death scenario to me, but no provided video means no sympathy

Instead of back-lashing by posting on the forums about the situation, just make a ban appeal...it's not like making a post does anything to help your situation.

Or post your clip so we can all have a laugh, I need a good laugh.

Eh fuck it

I emerge from the shadows.

Not to mention this coward had atleast 2 other friends and vehicles, me and my singular friend were outnumbered and outgunned.

His life was not in danger in the slightest.

You got what you deserved buddy, take your ban like a man.