Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

The server went downhill

3 hours ago, xbob_rossx said:

RP is garbage, cops are to powerful and break RP more than any guy named "user" can rdm. 

THEN LEAVE IF YOU DONT LIKE IT AND GO BACK TO MAKING TIKTOKS

• Admin

This server has always been great to me. It has its opportunities but if you want serious RP you need to go into a modded server that has more rules than the amount of dicks Michael Jackson had up his ass. 

• Love 1
23 hours ago, Bubbaloo Burrito said:

This server has always been great to me. It has its opportunities but if you want serious RP you need to go into a modded server that has more rules than the amount of dicks Michael Jackson had up his ass. 

Pretty sure it was the other way around buddy. 

• Admin
7 hours ago, Lincoln Williams said:

Pretty sure it was the other way around buddy. 

Well I know but as a civ there isn’t much RP to go around other than interacting with whitelisted factions. I RP as cop all the time and have loads of fun. I know you are a heavy RP’er too. 

When you coming back man? 

3 minutes ago, Bubbaloo Burrito said:

Well I know but as a civ there isn’t much RP to go around other than interacting with whitelisted factions. I RP as cop all the time and have loads of fun. I know you are a heavy RP’er too. 

When you coming back man? 

Lol I meant about Michael taking it in the pooper. 

Not installing arma anytime soon btw. Just trolling. 

On 11/22/2019 at 11:47 AM, Derz67 said:

Cops may be a little better than they should be but it’s difficult to balance both factions so there both fun and that’s what civ council hopefully has something in the works to help.

yeah its just annoying when i have a plate carrier and get one shot by a sting

9 hours ago, LrAndrew said:

if your looking for full on RP join a modded server.

not looking for hardcore rp just looking for cops to rp a little bit more.

On 11/22/2019 at 10:04 AM, Bubbaloo Burrito said:

dont get me wrong been playing on the server for almost 3 years and have had lots of fun but 1 encounter i had with a cop the other day set me over the edge and in the heat of the moment i posted about it on here like a dumb ass.

• Like 1
  • Admin
7 hours ago, xbob_rossx said:

yeah its just annoying when i have a plate carrier and get one shot by a sting

not looking for hardcore rp just looking for cops to rp a little bit more.

dont get me wrong been playing on the server for almost 3 years and have had lots of fun but 1 encounter i had with a cop the other day set me over the edge and in the heat of the moment i posted about it on here like a dumb ass.

I get it man. Remember this is mostly a guns and robbers game mode with some rules to create some sort of immersion. I’m such a bad shot that when I play civ im always expecting to be caught by cops on a fire fight. 

I know I play a lot more cop than civ but I believe that faction is supposed to be the way it is. It’s whitelisted. It has a bunch of rules. It makes the game a little more intense. 

Another thing I give Olympus is that it’s pretty great you get to be tased here as a first option rather than killed. 

On modded servers, I see officers just killing people in firefights. I honestly rather be tased and have a cool RP session than just get killed and being taken out of the equation. 

• Like 1