Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

This seems like a matter for local law enforcement (whole will gladly pursue this individual in a ghost hawk, while Guns hot for hours).  Landing a helicopter is not medical practice.  This falls under aviation operation.  At this time your claim is DENIED.

ligma

• Like 2
Just now, Richard said:

This seems like a matter for local law enforcement (whole will gladly pursue this individual in a ghost hawk, while Guns hot for hours).  Landing a helicopter is not medical practice.  This falls under aviation operation.  At this time your claim is DENIED.

ligma

While local law enforcement should be involved due to his actions, it is still your job to apprehend the individual and provide just compensation for the actions that your employee committed. It is clear that this medical professional deviated from standards in his profession, thereby causing injury to me. This still falls under medical malpractice. Therefore, I'm denying your claim that my claim was denied.

Ligma

Just now, Hunter said:

While local law enforcement should be involved due to his actions, it is still your job to apprehend the individual and provide just compensation for the actions that your employee committed. It is clear that this medical professional deviated from standards in his profession, thereby causing injury to me. This still falls under medical malpractice. Therefore, I'm denying your claim that my claim was denied.

Ligma

Did you die?  

LIGMA

Just now, Richard said:

Did you die?  

LIGMA

Medical malpractice lawsuits are extremely expensive to litigate, frequently requiring testimony of numerous medical experts and countless hours of deposition testimony. For a case to be viable, the patient must show that significant damages resulted from an injury received due to the medical negligence. If the damages are small, the cost of pursuing the case might be greater than the eventual recovery. To pursue a medical malpractice claim, the patient must show that the injury resulted in disability, loss of income, unusual pain, suffering and hardship, or significant past and future medical bills.

My injury meets the criteria, so I'm suing the R&R. I win, you're wrong, bye bye.

Just now, Hunter said:

My injury meets the criteria, so I'm suing the R&R. I win, you're wrong, bye bye.

Ahhhh, here is the issue. I never comp.  Please provide proper evidence via internal affairs, so I may deny improperly.

Ligma

9 minutes ago, Hunter said:

Only if Childish deals with it instead :papega:

ligma

@Childish is too inactive to deny this.  I handle these tasks.

Ligma

• Haha 1
  • Clown 1
10 minutes ago, Grego said:

A calipiller dik.

1 minute ago, Hunter said:

@Childish Can you deal with this please :kappa:

ligma

Denied

ligma

• Clown 1

Hello Sir We are taking this complaint very seriously. As a member of the R&R I have informed my higher ranking medical advisers of this complaint. They replied with the following, "See You in Court Motha Fucka". Good Day Sir.

Also I would like to add to my dear statement that you will need 1 Hour of proof guessing that you had to deal with a medical form after this incident. 🙂 

• Haha 1
  • Clown 1
23 minutes ago, Jelly Donut said:

Hello Sir We are taking this complaint very seriously. As a member of the R&R I have informed my higher ranking medical advisers of this complaint. They replied with the following, "See You in Court Motha Fucka". Good Day Sir.

Also I would like to add to my dear statement that you will need 1 Hour of proof guessing that you had to deal with a medical form after this incident. 🙂 

I thought I was having a stroke trying to read that. Grammar is important.

2 hours ago, Hunter said:

A Review of Medical Malpractice Issues in Altis

Litigation System

R&R Pygros Hospital (GK), Greece, Kavala

Correspondence: Hunter, PhD candidate of faculty of law, R&R Pygros Hospital (GK)

43600 (GK), Greece, Kavala. Tel: 505-842-5662. 

Received: December 4, 2019 | Accepted: TBA | Online Published: December 4, 2019

Abstract

Medical malpractice cases are a matter of much concern in many countries including Altis where several cases caught the attention of the public and authorities. Although comprehensive annual statistics on medical negligence claims are not available in Altis since such data are not collected systematically in this country there are indications of an upward trend. Medical malpractice cases have been publicized by the media, academic researchers and in government annual reports prompting government policy makers, oversight agencies and the medical profession itself to take appropriate action. The increasing dissatisfaction with the current tort litigation system requires exploring alternatives and new approaches for handling medical malpractice cases. This study aims to examine the difficulties inherent in the tort system in Altis for solving medical malpractice claims and evaluates the structure of this system from the perspective of effectiveness, fairness, compensation, accessibility, and accountability.

Injury Incident Report Form 

Incident Date: 12/4/19

Incident Time: 3:20

Injured Person Name: King Hunter

Address: Iakinthou, Kavala 654 04, Greece

Phone Numbers: 505-842-5662

Male/Female: M

Details of Incident: I was walking along the grass by Pygros Hospital, when @PJ. landed a Helicopter on my head. He then jumped out and said "Hello Traveler". 

Who was the Injured person?: King Hunter

Injury Type: Medical Malpractice 

Does Injury require Hospital/Physician: Yes

Hospital Name: Pygros Hospital 

Address: Agiou Thoma 17, Athina 115 27, Greece

Prepared by: Hunter
Date: 12/4/19

I would like 5 million dollars as compensation from the R&R from the perspective of effectiveness, fairness, accessibility, and accountability. It is clear that this medical professional deviated from standards in his profession, thereby causing injury to me.

This is legit the funniest thing I've read all week

• Love 1