How is it fair that if I'm sitting in a gang shed AFK beacause of IRL stuff, that the cops can come over and tase me, robo cop me, and seize all illegal items in shed? There was no activity in the area, I was the only REAL member online, and I had a 30k friggin bounty. Explain to me how is that balanced? If anyone has experienced this then let me know hoe you feel about this. The cops essentially have no cause to come over to the shed in the first place, no cause to tase me since I hadn't done anything for +30 mins and again, had a 30k bounty. The cops flew to our gang shed while nothing was going on, and targeted it. There is no other explanation, nobody had been near the shed or done anything illegal in the area. If cops can do this, what's stopping them from just going to any shed with rebels around and sirening, making up an excuse, and robbing all your illegal gear??

• Like 2
  • Clown 1
  • Downvote 3

It is completely balanced. You are a wanted individual accessing a property. I'm assuming you were wanted for manslaughter, which is a violent crime. It's completely balanced. It should be someone risky for civilians to keep illegal items anyways. it shouldn't be easy and advantageous for civs all the time. 

• Clown 4

In what way is that balanced? You mean to tell me of all the things going on in the map, the one guy with a 30k bounty sitting AFK is the highest priority of the land? Be real with yourself

How so??? I had to deal with IRL shit for 40 mins, and I come back to everything illegal gone and no REAL members other than me were online. So yeah, what am I missing here? Enlighten me

49 minutes ago, Slim Jim said:

In what way is that balanced? You mean to tell me of all the things going on in the map, the one guy with a 30k bounty sitting AFK is the highest priority of the land? Be |REAL| with yourself

• Haha 3
  • PogChamp 1

@Weenieboi so going afk with a 30k bounty makes me retarded? Guess there's a lot of people in the peanut gallery then huh

who the literal fuck thinks something bad is going to happen going afk with a 30k bounty with nothing going on? People do that all the time with server pop always going max in the afternoon

2 minutes ago, Slim Jim said:

@Weenieboi so going afk with a 30k bounty makes me retarded? Guess there's a lot of people in the peanut gallery then huh

who the literal fuck thinks something bad is going to happen going afk with a 30k bounty with nothing going on? People do that all the time with server pop always going max in the afternoon

the fact that you are crying about the cops entering your gang shed because they see a person who, I'm assuming murdered someone, is retarded. That is realistic enough honey bun.

@Weenieboi but how could that be a high priority for cops to check out? I've had 1m+ bounties and sat AFK in shed before, I find it hard to believe that they just came over here for a guy with a 30k bounty. That's why I believe I was targeted, such a low bounty and no activity in the area doesn't warrant apd coming over, if that's the case now then there are massive priority issues

The way u describe it sounds suspect.  As much as the sAPD does some bullshittery, I’m confident that there is more to this story.  Since u were afk for 15 minutes, it would be hard for you to account for what happened while u were away.

Maybe log out next time to deal with IRL shit?  Don’t leave illegal items in ur shed that u care about?

I agree that some of the causes to search a shed are absolutely retarded, but I doubt this is the case here.

• Like 3
  • Downvote 1
1 hour ago, Slim Jim said:

How is it fair that if I'm sitting in a gang shed AFK beacause of IRL stuff, that the cops can come over and tase me, robo cop me, and seize all illegal items in shed? There was no activity in the area, I was the only REAL member online, and I had a 30k friggin bounty. Explain to me how is that balanced? If anyone has experienced this then let me know hoe you feel about this. The cops essentially have no cause to come over to the shed in the first place, no cause to tase me since I hadn't done anything for +30 mins and again, had a 30k bounty. The cops flew to our gang shed while nothing was going on, and targeted it. There is no other explanation, nobody had been near the shed or done anything illegal in the area. If cops can do this, what's stopping them from just going to any shed with rebels around and sirening, making up an excuse, and robbing all your illegal gear??

You can’t beat the time I had a 500$ bounty and the cops raided our shed for over 15 mil worth of moonshine 👍🏽. And I was naked. They got me for pulling out a car 

like i explained to you in ts, you being afk isn't the cops fault. you went afk in the shed with an illegal weapon in a place where cops can see you. It's not their fault you decided to do that. Had you not been afk, they probably would have gotten pc anyway when u opened the door to exit or take refuge inside the shed.

• Like 1

I don't have his perspective, and didn't have anything that was mine in the shed at the time, so I'll ask this just for clarity:

Where were you in the shed? Did you have a vehicle outside the shed? Were you visible from the outside (say from a heli flying by, or a car driving nearby)

IF the cop came to check our shed with no reason to be there, other than that the cop knew that was our shed, is that not Meta or something?

If you were not hidden, and or had a vehicle outside or some way for a cop to suspect someone was in that building, than the cop had every reason to check it out. Otherwise, this would infact be absolute bullshit if the cop decided to just fly out there and check our shed simply because that cop is aware that shed is ours. If the cop flew or drove to the shed, got out of said vehicle and tried to go inside, checked windows etc. to see if you were there, than that is total BS. But if it was you leaving something to give a cop a reason to believe that you were there.. than it's your fault.

Solution: Tell the corrupt APD not to camp gangsheds and start arresting people, like the well geared people who hands up or die randos 5 steps away from them in kavala, instead of saying "hes innocent and he has a better gun than me", like you get free loadouts, ffs.

3.      House/gang shed searches are authorized when:

1.      An APD member has a form of probable cause (bounty, illegal weapon, etc.) and witnesses a civilian interacting with, shooting out of, or taking refuge in a house/gang shed in any form. The Sergeant+ has discretion on whether or not to conduct a search.

it's a yikes, but i bet this was technically considered "taking refuge" in the shed.
next time just dont afk in ur shed with a bounty nerd 🤷‍♂️

6 hours ago, |REAL| Boing said:

I don't have his perspective, and didn't have anything that was mine in the shed at the time, so I'll ask this just for clarity:

Where were you in the shed? Did you have a vehicle outside the shed? Were you visible from the outside (say from a heli flying by, or a car driving nearby)

IF the cop came to check our shed with no reason to be there, other than that the cop knew that was our shed, is that not Meta or something?

If you were not hidden, and or had a vehicle outside or some way for a cop to suspect someone was in that building, than the cop had every reason to check it out. Otherwise, this would infact be absolute bullshit if the cop decided to just fly out there and check our shed simply because that cop is aware that shed is ours. If the cop flew or drove to the shed, got out of said vehicle and tried to go inside, checked windows etc. to see if you were there, than that is total BS. But if it was you leaving something to give a cop a reason to believe that you were there.. than it's your fault.

No, it's not meta. An officer using their knowledge of gang activity is just smart. It's very advantageous which is why there are rules that don't allow the APD to search gang sheds in every circumstance (Ex: only Sargent or higher can give warrants, only certain crimes that you're wanted for can lead to a search, etc.)

• Hmm 1
5 hours ago, AmericanWaffle said:

No, it's not meta. An officer using their knowledge of gang activity is just smart. It's very advantageous which is why there are rules that don't allow the APD to search gang sheds in every circumstance (Ex: only Sargent or higher can give warrants, only certain crimes that you're wanted for can lead to a search, etc.)

This is the answer. Only meta if the information you learned was not from playing cop. However, unless someone says that they learned it on civ, there is no way to prove it.

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1