How Betting Ruinied my Life

This is the story on how betting ruinied my life and made me cry

It was early into the month. Fresh into the year 2020. It was nice to have above 60 million dollars and for a week straight, I was doing very good with betting. Betting and me go way back, we use to be bestfriends at one point until someone came and ruined the relationship. 

But before that all happen, I was stable and could support myself. As the days went on, I began to bet this one person that goes by Ming.

So you see, Ming, just like myself, loves to bet until he started to bet me. As I began to bet this one person, Ming, he realized very quickly that he could not win to me. I am talking like every single bet he did... I won.

Around 20 winning bets later agagisnt, I get on for the day to start betting at 70 million dollars. You see, I wanted more and more money. 

I began to bet and end up loosing a whole ass 20m somehow! 

I was mad, I was already in 4 bets and lost them both! I thought to myself, " no way ill loose the next one".....

I typed in side " 20 mil bet!" When a man named Mason decided to bet me. 

I remeber spawning at Sofia at 50m, I saw him.... Mason. I looked back and whispered to myself " you can just turn back and live with 50m" .....Oh how I wish I turnt back!

We got into the house and he sent me the bet....20m. I accepted and that was the begining of the end. The downfall because I, Ivy, lost the bet!!! 

I said " no fuckin way ill loose 5 times in a row!!"

I sent A TEN MILLION DOLLLAR BET AND LOST! 

I was poor, at only 30 million dollars.. who am I?? 

I throughout the week, I began to loose every single bet I did, Im talking like ill do 5 bets and ill only win 2. 

I was sad and I cried twice, legit.

It was the end because I did more bets and now....

Now I am broke at only 300k. 

If I had some advice for you folks out there.... just stop at 20m. 

I don't think I will ever be rich again, so long to my bank account, thank you for reading - Ivy

1394057078_dontbet.jpg.f72e91cbbac41e4c3bf6a024f8ceec44.jpg

• Like 3
  • Sad 4
  • Pepega 2
  • Hmm 1
  • Kappa 1
  • Clown 5
  • Downvote 7
Just now, Kats said:

Its a dangerous game. I went from 250 down to 28mil at one point. Bet my 28 and somehow won most of my money back.

you see, my luck got really bad and i started to loose all the bets i did, im shock when i win now, its sad.

• Like 1

this is weak. I've lost 2 bil but you dont see me complaining. image.png.f3559525959daa19fe2e05b01c5cb8fa.png

1 hour ago, Kats said:

Rip that. 

This video has changed my life, thank you. Your secrets to get to one bil are revealed.

Edited by Deluxe
  • Like 1
5 minutes ago, Deluxe said:

this is weak. I've lost 2 bil but you dont see me complaining. image.png.f3559525959daa19fe2e05b01c5cb8fa.png

This video has changed my life, thank you. Your secrets to get to one bil are revealed.

Its all luck with a little bit of common sense.