quick to ban, ages to unban

3 minutes ago, buckie said:

get some  clout and u will never get ban, or dont break the simple fucking rules that have been just about the same for 6 years

i never report anyone lmao, feel like people only report bc they're salty they got clapped

• Like 2
Just now, citglo said:

i never report anyone lmao, feel like people only report bc they're salty they got clapped

you arent wrong about that, but theres a proper way to clap someone. Learn it and u wont be ban

1 minute ago, Unjo said:

It do be kinda true though. 

Once got banned for a 4;30 RDM video and then had to wait for the admin to "analyse the audio" to hear my 3 warning shots with a mar 10

Image result for earplugs what warning shots

Just now, Unjo said:

Legit, oh and the argument was, "You were so far away from them so I dont need the last 30 seconds anyway"

wack, i need a 5minute video to report someone for shooting me as soon as i get revived in the middle of kavala

35 minutes ago, buckie said:

get some  clout and u will never get ban, or dont break the simple fucking rules that have been just about the same for 6 years

literally every-time i've been banned, i was either unbanned, had it shorten, or told i shouldn't have been banned for that. for example, someone would hop in my car and jump out, get spangled by it and i'd hop out and kill him and get banned even though he hopped in my car and we were engaged and jumped out thinking he wouldnt get ragdolled 

34 minutes ago, buckie said:

you arent wrong about that, but theres a proper way to clap someone. Learn it and u wont be ban

even if u aint do nothin tho

• Like 1
35 minutes ago, M0N5T3R said:

wack, i need a 5minute video to report someone for shooting me as soon as i get revived in the middle of kavala

If you're tagged you need 5 minutes, if not you don't

31 minutes ago, Billeh said:

Lmao, shoutout to the spqr retards that reported @DeadPool saturday for him flying his own medic orca

:kappa:

https://gyazo.com/e7b017c543feecd273ff7ef0540db871

Look it is a civ orca 

e7b017c543feecd273ff7ef0540db871.jpg

Literally got banned for 3 days, made an appeal and hopped into teamspeak as soon as I got banned, nothing happened until the ban was auto removed after the 3 days. Then the mod that banned me responded that day and gave the proof but then resolved the case so I couldn't respond. Then made a general inquiry asking why tf I got banned when I legit didn't do anything. 3 day rdm ban for sitting in a car restrained. Also no one has responded to my general inquiry asking about it and it has been 8 days now, only on Olympus I swear lmfao. https://youtu.be/wOtWhGr9IzQ

@Billeh Was that at the bank btw? Legit all of us thought it was an actual medic orca and we got some advanced medics and they even thought it was lmfao

Wait I am confused asf about that medic orca, just gonna leave it cause I got no idea xD

• Like 1
2 hours ago, SecTranLive said:

Please @ the Olympus Staff member that is refusing to respond to your appeal. It is the only appropriate way to accomplish this problem you are currently facing. 

@SecTranLive there

• Sad 1