Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

IMAGIN LEAVING SERVER 3 UNLOCKED

Bruh if I knew I would have done a HemTT box of meth. fuck 

12 minutes ago, Strafe said:

Lowkey stayed off it cus i assumed using it would get bank accounts wiped

nah its their faults they cant punish you for their mistake otherwise that is scuffed

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, Millennium said:

Bruh if I knew I would have done a HemTT box of meth. fuck 

nah its their faults they cant punish you for their mistake otherwise that is scuffed

thats what i was thinking like its their fault but olympus be on some shit sometimes so i decided to not risk it

5 hours ago, Millennium said:

thats not true because whenever they fuck up on an update or fuck up a script and we use it abuse it people get banned like when we could save loadouts for free and people used it and got banned.

• Like 1
13 minutes ago, F U L T said:

thats not true because whenever they fuck up on an update or fuck up a script and we use it abuse it people get banned like when we could save loadouts for free and people used it and got banned.

there is a difference between something that breaks the economy completely( free loadouts from saving) and doing a run on a server they left open accidentally

On 2/25/2020 at 11:20 AM, PPhantom said:

Yall retards left server 3 unlocked over night, lots of people partyed on it ill tell u that!

back when server three got locked at a certain time of night, my entire gang was able to get on it through a glitch they found and they all got banned after making millions. RIP UnFazed

• Like 1
On 3/1/2020 at 12:42 PM, Gert said:

back when server three got locked at a certain time of night, my entire gang was able to get on it through a glitch they found and they all got banned after making millions. RIP UnFazed

RIP Minnie the memelord

• Like 1