Unfair Advantages For Civ's vs. APD

- Banks are completely retarded for any APD Members without lethals as you cannot limit the number of rebels in the situation. As Civ's are given a height Advantage. Not to mention it's nearly in possible to enter the Area if all 3 office building's have rebels on them firing upon the any officer that tries anything.

- Having to stop PROCESSING if shots are fired at the HQ. Wtf are you going to do if you've gotten someone in restrains and your the only cop on and someone is firing upon the HQ? Sit there for an hour hoping the ape pushes you? If you leave PD you are putting said individual at risk of being taken? I guess that's the price you gotta pay.

Or on the other hand they can just stop your from doing anything intel the reinforcement appear. Making most situations a disadvantage.

- Having a Civ use a taser to put you in restrains and rob you without them having a 3.1 Advantage. 

Edited by Bruhar
  • Hmm 1
  • Downvote 8
3 minutes ago, ooooooooo said:

Just play medic. They can never nerf my windows key

Medic is only good for RP & Money what action do you really get other than being a Bitch to any other Fraction you literally get told what to do in every encounter.

25 minutes ago, Bruhar said:

- Banks are completely retarded for any APD Members without lethals as you cannot limit the number of rebels in the situation. As Civ's are given a height Advantage. Not to mention it's nearly in possible to enter the Area if all 3 office building's have rebels on them firing upon the any officer that tries anything.

Yeah it's pretty obvious that banks need balancing. The win rate is insanely high, and it's fairly easy to win, even when APD responds with triple the numbers.

26 minutes ago, Bruhar said:

- Having to stop PROCESSING if shots are fired at the HQ. Wtf are you going to do if you've gotten someone in restrains and your the only cop on and someone is firing upon the HQ? Sit there for an hour hoping the ape pushes you? If you leave PD you are putting said individual at risk of being taken? I guess that's the price you gotta pay.

Yes, that's the price you pay. It's too easy for APD to just sit in their own HQ and guard it while it's difficult for civs to push in and hold it.

27 minutes ago, Bruhar said:

- Having a Civ use a taser to put you in restrains and rob you without them having a 3.1 Advantage. 

Civs need three people around the tased cop to restrain. That's just the mechanic I'm pretty sure.

15 minutes ago, silver said:

Yeah it's pretty obvious that banks need balancing. The win rate is insanely high, and it's fairly easy to win, even when APD responds with triple the numbers.

- Noting being done yet as this is 101 of how to break the economy as no cop wants to respond to the banks.

Yes, that's the price you pay. It's too easy for APD to just sit in their own HQ and guard it while it's difficult for civs to push in and hold it.

- They could make the timers on spawns higher if you die in HQ  so rebels have a chance to push. Kavala is completely cancer for this reason as scats are complete mongols and will abuse this intel there buddies are outta restrains or they happen to kill them in the crossfire if a officer is near them 

Civs need three people around the tased cop to restrain. That's just the mechanic I'm pretty sure.

- ? I was restrained the other day by one ape that tazed me.

Edited by Bruhar
  • Admin
1 hour ago, Bruhar said:

Or on the other hand they can just stop your from doing anything intel the reinforcement appear. Making most situations a disadvantage.

1) Agree. Banks are unbalanced but “APD needs to be nerfed meehhhhhhh” 

2) Agree but as long as the shots are not directly affecting your CIV then you could argue that by placing him on the pillbox he should be safe but that’s a case by case. Going to have to take him to a different HQ. (Kavala HQ is too easy to camp, maybe add some additional walls to it? 

3) Agree, being 3-1 is terrible and a waste of time but just part of the role. 

1 hour ago, Bruhar said:

Find out why its bad being the only cop on, literally it's so fucking obvious why it's going to be harder by yourself retard

• Downvote 1
1 hour ago, Bruhar said:

Ask the guy if he'd like to wave his rights and if he does, take him to a panic room and process him there. Another option would be take him to a panic room and wait for 5 min or so, if the guy shooting isn't hitting anybody and isn't pushing, you can deem him "not a factor", in which you can continue processing. 

26 minutes ago, Bloodmoon said:

fe39dd5abcfc801842f6a2917e2bc59d.png

btw

was just about to post that and the bomb percentage isnt that bad either. The whole point of banks is that they are easier than feds and bws and meant for smaller gangs. Ofcourse if a bigger gang does one its going to be hard. Even if there is a big gang i still usually clap cheeks on cop. Bank is balanced change my mind... https://gyazo.com/529b30eb1bc55d3969fc6868367b5dcc

38 minutes ago, Bloodmoon said:

fe39dd5abcfc801842f6a2917e2bc59d.png

btw

This doesn’t take into account the banks that civs do when they leave waiting to see if cops show up. If they don’t great free money, if they do then they just repeat the process when they leave.

The Bank is a meat grinder for the APD, we all know.

I think one of the big reasons it's unbalanced is because it was meant for smaller gangs, but bigger gangs do it. Noble is guilty of this for sure. We'll go to the bank with like 12 guys just to have fun and fight the APD. 12 guys is closing in on fed/bw numbers, but we're taking it to the bank instead. It's like doing a gas station robbery, but you have 5 fully-kitted rebels.

Another reason is the layout itself. I think the triple vault layout is cool, but it's super hard for the APD to even get close. Most bank waves I see get ripped before they reach the outside bank fence, or are forced to stop further out because of the incoming fire.

Even after all of that, it's not really THAT unbalanced. It NEEDS some tweaks for sure, but I don't want a third fed/bw on the map.

I think the stats look they way they do is because APD sometimes doesn't respond to the bank anyways. I've seen my guys do 3 vaults in a row without any APD interference. I'm not telling anyone to respond or not, I'm just saying that it probably has some sort of impact on the stats.

Here is the thing though, if you're pushing a bank by yourself as a PO, you're dumb if you think you're going to make an impact. You could push by yourself as a Lieutenant and get the same results. Doing much of anything else is a similar story. You're not going to capture a single member of a large gang and be able to process them at an HQ without some heat. That's just not how it goes.

Cops are not suppose to have the advantage at bank. The server is for the civs to enjoy so I personally believe it is very important to always give the advantage to the civs. Cops should enjoy the server to obviously but u get the point.