Betting

32 minutes ago, PPhantom said:

i made 21m in 5-10mins

This is the problem. People are gaining so much by literally doing nothing. Granted, there is a risk of losing your money, but either way someone is getting rich by doing nothing at all. Salvage was nerfed to shit because it was deemed a safe afk run, but at least those people were doing runs. With betting, people are making it to the billions by just standing there. Seems scuffed to me. 

• Like 3
1 hour ago, Bloodmoon said:

Remove betting.

please blacklist me from betting I would pay 20mil just to get blacklisted

12 minutes ago, Claysive said:

This is the problem. People are gaining so much by literally doing nothing. Granted, there is a risk of losing your money, but either way someone is getting rich by doing nothing at all. Salvage was nerfed to shit because it was deemed a safe afk run, but at least those people were doing runs. With betting, people are making it to the billions by just standing there. Seems scuffed to me. 

No real betters can make money because there is no stopping. You will never have enough and in the end it will all go away. I've seen it happen many times.

3 minutes ago, Deluxe said:

No real betters can make money because there is no stopping.

Also part of the problem. There is no stopping. I've seen @Fusionz lose everything, and start betting paychecks to make money instead of going out and doing runs. Or going to do a backpack run of plat, just to bet it. Once he won a few times, it was just back to only betting for money and not doing runs. Player interaction is what the server needs and people only betting for money and not doing runs is what is killing it. 

1 minute ago, Claysive said:

Also part of the problem. There is no stopping. I've seen @Fusionz lose everything, and start betting paychecks to make money instead of going out and doing runs. Or going to do a backpack run of plat, just to bet it. Once he won a few times, it was just back to only betting for money and not doing runs. Player interaction is what the server needs and people only betting for money and not doing runs is what is killing it. 

is that how you made all your money lol. Also I agree, and once most people lose all their money from betting they quit the server. Its kind of dumb that some people can have more money than big gangs just because they bet a bunch.

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, Horizon said:

people acting like betting money just poofs into the game from nothing 🤡🤡

Yes it does cause it either poofs in from cop or feds cause runs are dogshit, and no one besides new players will waste time doing them, and for good reason.