Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

when admins play as civ

Its a long video but it reflects the current situation of olympus staff and some of their corruptions. I have many more videos of situations similar to this that shows admin/mod abuse but this one is pretty classic. Added some memes at the very end just for fun.

Rabid 'hehe xD' was upset he lost his gear w/ 7.62 suppressor and started pulling every string he had to get it back and make sure I was banned. There was no due process and I was live banned for 2 x RDM - 5 Days. I enjoy trolling/friendly banter in game especially when I get 3 geared players in restraints, nonetheless, DB/TI and a mod. Outside of the game I try to be as respectful as possible and keep my cool given the circumstances of the situation. If anyone asks why I didn't join support when told in-game, its because I don't find it right to have to be told to visit support after every engagement I have just because the other party didn't come out on top and are complaining about losing everything/rule breaks. Would love to hear what everyone things about this, leave some comments!

Here is a link to the compilation of events that occurred:

• Like 10
  • Haha 1
  • Clown 1
  • Downvote 17
Guest Skateezy

I watched the first two minutes and both of them are super polite.. . Dude literally says "Hey, I just want to talk to you please come into vent please if that's alright" in the most non-angry voice I have ever heard in my life.

Seems like some victim mentality you have goin' on lol.

@Zahzi this guy has some valid points, why do you always play with DB and rig the conquest so only DB members know where its gonna be? Oh, and why tf does DB have so many staff members in the gang???!?!!??!

:papega:

• Like 5
  • Haha 1
  • TriHard 1
1 minute ago, Skateezy said:

I watched the first two minutes and both of them are super polite.. . Dude literally says "Hey, I just want to talk to you please come into vent please if that's alright" in the most non-angry voice I have ever heard in my life.

Seems like some victim mentality you have goin' on lol.

The video is 26 minutes long, please watch the full video to see the entire context of the situation.

15 minutes ago, SnackaT said:

Its a long video but it reflects the current situation of olympus staff and some of their corruptions. I have many more videos of situations similar to this that shows admin/mod abuse but this one is pretty classic. Added some memes at the very end just for fun.

Rabid 'hehe xD' was upset he lost his gear w/ 7.62 suppressor and started pulling every string he had to get it back and make sure I was banned. There was no due process and I was live banned for 2 x RDM - 5 Days. I enjoy trolling/friendly banter in game especially when I get 3 geared players in restraints, nonetheless, DB/TI and a mod. Outside of the game I try to be as respectful as possible and keep my cool given the circumstances of the situation. If anyone asks why I didn't join support when told in-game, its because I don't find it right to have to be told to visit support after every engagement I have just because the other party didn't come out on top and are complaining about losing everything/rule breaks. Would love to hear what everyone things about this, leave some comments!

Here is a link to the compilation of events that occurred:

you rdmed him plain and simple don't come here complaining 

• Downvote 1

Good shit dude these @Kamikaze @rabid have thousands and hours and just tilted they got slapped by a dude with no combat stance. They dont wear tags cause they're homo this was obviously active situation good shit brother! As for the stupid amounts of OP gear thats another story.

• Like 6
  • Haha 2
  • TriHard 1
3 minutes ago, Vigi Rat said:

you rdmed him plain and simple don't come here complaining 

The video is 26 minutes long, please watch the full video to see the entire context of the situation.

• Downvote 2
1 minute ago, Headless said:

Don't Rdm and be toxic because your friends dont like rabid. Both were professional and only responded the same way you did. This video only proves you have some type of vendetta against the staff. 

Wtih that being said if anyone did anything actually wrong feel free to report. 

Next time @ them.

And once again this video is 26 minutes long and I know for a fact you haven't watch the full length of the video to see the entire situation unfold.

• Downvote 1
4 minutes ago, SnackaT said:

dont really think the context matters in the first 39 seconds his friend says im engaged but he doesnt have tags and just whomped a man for no reason

and you declined the bet so 

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Headless said:

Don't Rdm and be toxic because your friends dont like rabid. Both were professional and only responded the same way you did. This video only proves you have some type of vendetta against the staff. 

Wtih that being said if anyone did anything actually wrong feel free to report. 

Next time @ them.

Yeah very professional robbing new players with millions of dollars worth of gear without any tags. Staff really setting an example

14 minutes ago, rabid said:

I rarely report anyone

huh

• Like 4
  • Downvote 1

https://youtu.be/xFCB_a6eitU?t=19

Person says hands up or die, making him engaged and the situation active.

Chapter 1: No Random Death Match [RDM]

You may open fire on another player that may be involved with a group/gang member unless it is obvious they are not part of the situation.

1. Example: You're in a large fight in Sofia between your gang and another gang. Someone you don't know enters the vicinity.  You may not open fire unless this individual shows hostile intent towards you.  To clarify having a weapon is not a valid reason to open fire.

So, they all showed up together, they all have guns, and multiple people are shooting. This is in no way OBVIOUS that they are not part of the situation. What the people in the clip are doing is basically baiting bans by not wearing tags. They are all running together, going into situations together, they should have tags, and should really expect things like this to happen. I do not want to sit here and shit on the staff, most if not all of the staff atleast have the best for the server in mind when making decisions. HOWEVER, when you do not analyze a situation by reviewing the recording and make live bans mistakes can arise. I think it is worth looking at the possibility of not allowing staff to handle their own cases so things like this do not happen.

• Like 8
2 minutes ago, Solomon said:

You may open fire on another player that may be involved with a group/gang member unless it is obvious they are not part of the situation.

1. Example: You're in a large fight in Sofia between your gang and another gang. Someone you don't know enters the vicinity.  You may not open fire unless this individual shows hostile intent towards you.  To clarify having a weapon is not a valid reason to open fire.

So, they all showed up together, they all have guns, and multiple people are shooting. This is in no way OBVIOUS that they are not part of the situation. What the people in the clip are doing is basically baiting bans by not wearing tags. They are all running together, going into situations together, they should have tags, and should really expect things like this to happen. I do not want to sit here and shit on the staff, most if not all of the staff atleast have the best for the server in mind when making decisions. HOWEVER, when you do not analyze a situation by reviewing the recording and make live bans mistakes can arise. I think it is worth looking at the possibility of not allowing staff to handle their own cases so things like this do not happen.

stop defending your butt buddy 

6 minutes ago, SnackaT said:

And once again this video is 26 minutes long and I know for a fact you haven't watch the full length of the video to see the entire situation unfold.

no point in watching the entire vid you rdmed clear as day

in the end guys if they do not have tags just intiate it takes less then a second to say hands up or be shot to be clear to avoid this mess

Edited by Vigi Rat
  • Downvote 1
2 minutes ago, Solomon said:

im 75% sure that the person who said hands up or die was with the defense because right after that was said his friend says im engaged 

Just now, Vigi Rat said:

stop defending your butt buddy 

This is what you call a logical fallacy, it is an "ad hominem" (you can look it up). Rather than responding to any of the valid points I made and defending your unjustified opinion you have decided to throw a weak insult at me to discredit my argument. Nice.

• Like 3
  • Love 1
Just now, i chop hatchbacks said:

im 75% sure that the person who said hands up or die was with the defense because right after that was said his friend says im engaged 

Please watch the entire video, rabid/kamikaze confirmed it was 'hidden' that enganged who was with the attackers in this situation.

• Like 1
Just now, Solomon said:

This is what you call a logical fallacy, it is an "ad hominem" (you can look it up). Rather than responding to any of the valid points I made and defending your unjustified opinion you have decided to throw a weak insult at me to discredit my argument. Nice.

no it's because i'm tired of arguing with spastics like you guys that can't follow FUCKING SIMPLE RULES

• Clown 1
  • Downvote 1
On 5/6/2020 at 3:13 PM, Headless said:

Feel free to shit stir all you guys want.

If you have actually evidence of something wrong they did, report it.  

Again, please respond to my actual points rather than trying to boil my argument down to "shit stirring". 

Just now, Vigi Rat said:

no it's because i'm tired of arguing with spastics like you guys that can't follow FUCKING SIMPLE RULES

Sorry you have the attention span of an goldfish and can't watch the full video to see what happened.

1 minute ago, SnackaT said:

Sorry you have the attention span of an goldfish and can't watch the full video to see what happened.

im not wasting my time on your 20 min+ video because your a retard that can't follow basic fucking rules 

• Downvote 6
1 minute ago, Vigi Rat said:

You have insulted me once more, congratulations. I am being very civil, I dont understand what is preventing you from proving me how I am wrong if its a "simple rule". If someone presents new evidence or something I am not aware of that shows I am stupid, I will gladly admit it and change my position.