Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

Police miss use of ghost hawk

2 minutes ago, rabid said:

AQn2s5L.png

Runs around with 10 kids with a titan and cries about a ghosthawk cry me a fucking river 

XD someones still a little salty we stole some gear

• Clown 2
1 minute ago, ThatNerdyGuy said:

Keeping the mean streets of Altis safe!

Ah, but @Noahhh! brought it into conversation. So I clarified the change that was made. Don't get upset when I clarify something.

sir, it was obviously a joke. dont go full virgin on me now

• Pepega 1
  • Downvote 1
Just now, Maddox said:

sir, it was obviously a joke. dont go full virgin on me now

Sorry, young buck. Your "joke" just looked like someone starting shit. So I figured I'd respectfully respond back. I forgot that no one makes posts with double meanings!

• Like 1
Just now, ThatNerdyGuy said:

Sorry, young buck. Your "joke" just looked like someone starting shit. So I figured I'd respectfully respond back. I forgot that no one makes posts with double meanings!

❤️ lol

1 minute ago, Spot said:

All the cops are mad... And @rabid remember we robbed yo ass twice in a day and u said u were gonna scream in that video???

Just now, Kebsr9 said:

When the only down votes are cops lmao 

So y'all wanted a discussion on this ghosthawk and now you're meming and changing the subject. If this doesn't get back on topic, I'm going to throw this in the category of hoes mad.

• Like 5
  • Kappa 1
  • Clown 1

So y'all wanted a discussion on this ghosthawk and now you're meming and changing the subject. If this doesn't get back on topic, I'm going to throw this in the category of hoes mad.

Where only pointing out the obvious. And you can tell again where not the only players that have noticed

5 minutes ago, Spot said:

All the cops are mad... And @rabid remember we robbed yo ass twice in a day and u said u were gonna scream in that video???

Remember when you had a breakdown at moonshine pro because @rabid seized your weapon before transport? That was a good laugh.

• Like 6
Just now, Exner21 said:

Where only pointing out the obvious. And you can tell again where not the only players that have noticed

The majority of the players are in your gang. This would be like me bringing something up for a change and only Senior APD +1 it. You've got to politic and sell other people on your opinions or ideas. My concern is that the clip only shows the Ghosthawk being out. Doesn't give context to the situation at hand, nor to how many players were on the server at that time.

The majority of the players are in your gang. This would be like me bringing something up for a change and only Senior APD +1 it. You've got to politic and sell other people on your opinions or ideas. My concern is that the clip only shows the Ghosthawk being out. Doesn't give context to the situation at hand, nor to how many players were on the server at that time.

this is true

Just now, Spot said:

I think @ThatNerdyGuy is a bit triggered...

I think I'm tired of your gang doing nothing other than posting a limited amount of evidence to a concern that you have. I'm tired of your group bringing nothing to the table in regards to adjustments to the rules or even suggestions. If you want to go on the forums and complain about something, you better have an idea on fixing it.

• Like 4
13 minutes ago, Zeuse said:

God forbid the APD have some sort of equipment to counter a Civilian vehicle that can go to space.

Boss, if you want to further lower the fed win rate, the APD titan is a great answer. I am all for balance, but this really doesn't help the server move towards balance.

Not really worth arguing over anyways, maybe I'll be completely proven wrong by the stats. We'll just have to see.

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, ThatNerdyGuy said:

ive seen the GH out just flying around for the last week.... initiating on hummingbirds and shooting them down