THERE NEEDS TO BE SOMETHING THAT SAYS "DONT KILL ON SIGHT PLEASE ENGAGE BEFORE KILLING YOU FUCKING NOOB" TO NEW PLAYERS WHEN THEY JOIN

I WAS IN KAVALA DOING A HOSTAGE SITUATION AND THIS LITTLE 2 YEAR OLD COMES WITH A ROOK BEHIND ME AND SHOOOTS ME FOR NO REASON WHY I WAS WAITING FOR A NEGOTIATOR.

TROLLS ARE JUST JOINING, BUYING A GUN LICENSE, BUYING A ROOK AND JUST SHOOTING EVERYONE THEY SEE FOR NO REASON.

• Like 1

I WAS IN KAVALA DOING A HOSTAGE SITUATION AND THIS LITTLE 2 YEAR OLD COMES WITH A ROOK BEHIND ME AND SHOOOTS ME FOR NO REASON WHY I WAS WAITING FOR A NEGOTIATOR.

TROLLS ARE JUST JOINING, BUYING A GUN LICENSE, BUYING A ROOK AND JUST SHOOTING EVERYONE THEY SEE FOR NO REASON.

This post has me laughing so hard, dude. I could just see it happening right now.

• Like 3
  • Carrot Kid

TBH some kind of tip screen would probably be really helpful- just have the basic important rules in it and a link to the actual ones. I remember when I joined I just asked a friend if there was anything important I should know about in them... It took a ban a week or so later for me to actually go read them.

• Like 1

You're complaining because you got shot while holding a hostage, who you may have shot if negotiations failed?  I'm sorry but I have little sympathy.   

I'm not complaining cause my negotiations failed, I'm complaining cause I lost my hard earned money, a troll rdmd me with a rook, and admins ignored me when I texted them to go watch him

I'm over the salt now, the reason I got so "salty" is because I've been a vigilante for a long time so I don't really lose a lot when I die, I had just became a rebel and bought shit ton of gear that I liked, and just die by an rdmr? it's kinda annoying.

btw @ everyone who posted all  the salty pictures actually made me laugh didnt get to me :P

You should of recorded den #GetRekt 

I did and how is that a #getrekt"? how did you rek me???? 

Why don't we focus on the topic in the thread instead of complaining about who's the most salty here...

Like he said, he got killed for no aparent reason, no warning by a guy with a rook.. and yes there is so many people joining the server just to RDM and get banned... So instead of being dicks, why don't you come up with a solution to the problem.. if you don't like the post, then why the fuck do you even bother to spend time commenting in it??? 

OVERLOOK it if you don't like it and STFU on the salt level FFS.. 

Problem with forum trolls solved 

• Like 1

How are you gonna sort this / want to sort this?

Make the server private so that you have to apply to play? (That would probably make everything RIP)

Make it so everyone can permban people if they get rdm'd? (RIP yet again)

Its a part of the game unfortuantly....

• 1 month later...

When I first started playing, you would have a screen pop up stating all the basic rules and expectations EVERY time you logged into the server, with a link to where to go for more info. I'm not sure why that's gone now. I would not be surprised if there was a bunch of people who joined the server, not realizing there were rules like this and got banned shortly after.

When you join, the bottom right corner says to open the map and read the rules. The rules then have a short url to the website to list out the different rules. If people choose not to read this then there is not much more we can do.

When you join, the bottom right corner says to open the map and read the rules. The rules then have a short url to the website to list out the different rules. If people choose not to read this then there is not much more we can do.

Maybe Like a Menu if you don't have a stored Plaer File it makes you agree to rules