Official Shit Talking Post

you kids just hate because i actually do what i talk bout and back it up sorry im living rent free in yall heads zzzzzzz

@Dealer you got kicked from plauge reject and the snapchat group ahhahaahah

cause zurph punked ur ass 

funny how you were all tough shit now why you bully me old man lol soft asss little boy

and you did get kicked retard just cause you begged to come back when the gang dead lol 

imagine going back to a gang were they punked you and kicked you multiple times  

you are a clown @Dealer

@billdroid you should post that finding nemo bunk bed though im sure @Ryan @Grandma Gary want see that too 

you dident during gang wars 4head???

or when i got banned for that monkey 

nice try though 

stick to meta on cop with ur cuddle brother @billdroid @JuanDeaged

2 minutes ago, Greezy Gabe said:

@billdroid you should post that finding nemo bunk bed though im sure @Ryan @Grandma Gary want see that too 

you dident during gang wars 4head???

or when i got banned for that monkey 

Don’t know the finding Nemo thing but yeah I had to get a new router 

holly shit ur slow ya maybe recently not when all this shit was said though and you played fine nice try though monkey oh forgot ur a paki lol

@Dealer shut up kid you cant even talk shit just sit back and wait for the auto correct little dumb fuck grow a couple inches midget 

go mow some lawns bitch 

2 minutes ago, Greezy Gabe said:

holly shit ur slow ya maybe recently not when all this shit was said though and you played fine nice try though monkey oh forgot ur a paki lol

@Dealer shut up kid you cant even talk shit just sit back and wait for the auto correct little dumb fuck grow a couple inches midget 

go mow some lawns bitch 

Wait aren’t u Hispanic too

14 minutes ago, Greezy Gabe said:

go mow some lawns bitch 

How would u know lmfao. Only way is if u tried to hit me and it worked 

1 hour ago, Greezy Gabe said:

@swervy @Panda :) you kids are lit fucking retarded i got a ddos ban cause i told juan on snap chat good look playing in gang wars and admins are just fucking brain dead and are on my fucking dick i mean look at panda claiming could banned me again for what retard? and you claim its just arma blah blah your a fucking admin on the server you fat ass if anyone takes this shit to serious its ur fat ass maybe ur pedo dad fucked you retarded swervy dont ever pipe up kid id slap the cum out ur mouth u little pussy go bring more bb guns to school fucking square pussy 

@Panda :) and ur poor ass could only afford elite donor i see why you cremate all ur dead ones pussy  

Bro you were pouring money into the server while you were banned. Simping for a server couldn’t be me lmao.

1 minute ago, Zurph said:

@Ryan @Grandma Gary can you just unban me so i can put these shitters to sleep on cap?

Rt

@Panda :) 100 dollar donation is pouring money into server? we know it could never be you cause you are poor af could never throw 100 away let alone spend 100 poor little bitch 

you just suck dick on the server lol simp 

7 minutes ago, Greezy Gabe said:

@Panda :) 100 dollar donation is pouring money into server? we know it could never be you cause you are poor af could never throw 100 away let alone spend 100 poor little bitch 

Bro I hate it when people like you talk bout money bro it’s so cringe you don’t know my situation if you did you would pipe down.

8 minutes ago, Greezy Gabe said:

are you always a rager or just on arma?