Official Shit Talking Post

@billdroid you over 1k hours on cop on a arma server this is you're fav game kid you would kill you're self if you got banned  @Panda :) ya what i thought poor kid people like me? what people that got money and torture you on ur fav game you mad kid? and @Revise are you always a bitch or just on here?

4 minutes ago, Greezy Gabe said:

@billdroid you over 1k hours on cop on a arma server this is you're fav game kid you would kill you're self if you got banned  @Panda :) ya what i thought poor kid people like me? what people that got money and torture you on ur fav game you mad kid? and @Revise are you always a bitch or just on here?

Bro Young MA called she wants her look back.

• Haha 1

@m o n s t e r oh buddy you really want pipe up you little 30 pound scamming retard go steal ur dads credit card again and charge back on half server little faggot you have been kicked from every gang no one likes you 

@Panda :) get you're money up poor kid sitting on a game arguing when ur broke 

how my nuts taste bitch 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Greezy Gabe said:

@m o n s t e r oh buddy you really want pipe up you little 30 pound scamming retard go steal ur dads credit card again and charge back on half server little faggot you have been kicked from every gang no one likes you 

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

brain dead freak

Just now, Greezy Gabe said:

Homie in the past few months I lost more money in stocks than you have made in 5 years and I'm not trippin about a penny of it.

am i lien? 

@Panda :) thats funny cause iv made 15k in last month in stocks daum you are retarded and poor 

Please use that money to go buy yourself an english teacher, you fucking need it.

i dont got to think i know lol 

Only if your feeble mind knew 🤦‍♂️

lets hop on vid @Panda :) compare cash and bank accounts big guy? and see who made more in stocks sense you are so fucking smart 

I don't have to prove shit to a drug dealer LMFAO

@m o n s t e r ur dad disowned you kid ur little thief that steals from his fam and then had to chargeback on half server ur a joke bitch 

@Panda :) cause you are all cap kid think you know me cause some plague rejects told you a couple things lol 

@Panda :) do you even own a house?

let alone how to buy one 

mr 200k

1 minute ago, Greezy Gabe said:

@m o n s t e r ur dad disowned you kid ur little thief that steals from his fam and then had to chargeback on half server ur a joke bitch 

@Panda :) cause you are all cap kid think you know me cause some plague rejects told you a couple things lol 

I don't have to prove shit to some menace to society I ain't pressed homie its all cool ill be on some beach some where and you'll probably wind up in some pen somwhere

• Downvote 1
2 minutes ago, Greezy Gabe said:

I'm gonna be really clear here, you're talking out your ass, was never disowned by anyone.

@m o n s t e r did you not drop out to play arma lol?

Dropped out? yes, to play arma? no, shit gave me major depression, and my family is nothing but supportive about it.