PPhantom

Oly MOVIE NIGHT

Good concept and all but why have people suddenly forgotten the suggestion channel exists? Like 3rd one today, unless I’m being a retard

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, eknjack said:

Good concept and all but why have people suddenly forgotten the suggestion channel exists? Like 3rd one today, unless I’m being a retard

idk usally just come to general.

19 minutes ago, evannnn said:

notice how ryan wasnt @ed 

17 minutes ago, PPhantom said:

chill lmao

@Ryan

fax bro 😞 

2 hours ago, PPhantom said:

chill lmao

@Ryan

ur 1 dumb ass nigga -_-

i am not a nigga my skin is purple 

@paddock i just wanna make this clearer i am not a believer and my name is whatever u wanna call me but idk what is real and what is fake and why do u wanna destroy another mans work just to look cool and get fame i hope this reaches u well that i had a dream but people like u broke it but whatever that dose not give me a right to talk shit to u as we all just wanna live and have fun have cash but remember then everyone lives one life and it is not worth disliking someones thing even if u do not like it we are still all human and we still have people what a broke on the street but i still hope u know that i am still a human and we can not change that as we all die at some point 

• Clown 1
  • Downvote 7

25 minutes ago, xplayx14 said:

@paddock i just wanna make this clearer i am not a believer and my name is whatever u wanna call me but idk what is real and what is fake and why do u wanna destroy another mans work just to look cool and get fame i hope this reaches u well that i had a dream but people like u broke it but whatever that dose not give me a right to talk shit to u as we all just wanna live and have fun have cash but remember then everyone lives one life and it is not worth disliking someones thing even if u do not like it we are still all human and we still have people what a broke on the street but i still hope u know that i am still a human and we can not change that as we all die at some point 

have you ever used either of these symbols . ,      ????

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1

2 minutes ago, paddock said:

have you ever used either of these symbols . ,      ????

no time be moving to fast i wanna live my life 

• Clown 1
  • Downvote 3