Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

2 minutes ago, CHAZ 2.0 said:

Means a lot I try to be a strong person but I’ve been in tears the last few days and I don’t know what to do I’ll come and talk to you when I’m back if that’s okay thanks @ThatNerdyGuy

Totally okay man, you take the time you need and be with your child. I'm sorry this is happening.

• Love 1
55 minutes ago, Revise said:

Family comes first , hopefully thing's get better for your kid.

Thanks revise means a lot I just hope things will get better 

54 minutes ago, Millennium said:

GL with everything man. Your irl life is way more important than this. If you need to extend your LOA on support team just lmk.

Thanks for being really understanding millennium with the LOA and for all the support 

22 minutes ago, SPBojo said:

Love you buddy, best of wishes.  Hope everything goes well.

Love you too brother thanks for the support and help whenever I need it with personal stuff means a lot much love and care let’s. just hope if god is real his watching over my daughter right now like I am 

49 minutes ago, xplayx14 said:

GL man i hope everything goes well 

Thanks means a lot 

Thanks for all of the support everyone I’m just hoping I can get through this and come out stronger this is just hitting me really hard and it means a lot too see that people care much love everyone let’s just hope there is a god

• Like 3
13 hours ago, Edward said:

Sending love and prayers for good fortune chaz. Message me on steam if you need anything bro.

Take care.

Thanks man I’ve known you for a long time means a lot just really struggling 

• Love 1

Just a update for everyone I should be making a return this weekend although I won’t be as active as I used to be.

my baby was having breathing issues and was rushed to hospital Because of this my fiancée has quit her job to look after are baby.

Also I’m in the stage of getting my uncle to move in to help out look after Hannah as well as I work 45-50 hour weeks.

This will be life changing for me as Hannah is currently in hospital and I’m unsure on when we will have her back home I will be returning for a period of time until Hannah comes out of hospital I will be back after this when things are sorted.

On top of this due to COVID I’m only allowed to see Hannah during some hours of the day thank you all for being supportive and I miss you all. 
special thanks too 

@Courean.     @ThatNerdyGuy   @Revise @rabid @Kedar  @Millennium  @SPBojo    @Edward     
@Monks  @Ryan
All of the SAPD all of SNR Support team members and too everyone who was concerned and worried for me and my family means a lot. 

• Love 10

@CHAZ 2.0 Like everyone has said before, we're all here for you and there will be a spot for you when you come back. The most important thing to do is stay strong for your child and your family. I'm not really the religious type but I'm thinking of you and your family. 

• Love 2