Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

Thoughts on usefulness of medics?

https://youtu.be/5wqkTamUffE

Personally I despise medics because they never do their job or listen to instructions. We might as well delete them off the game, also theere is a big duping operation going on within the R&R

• Like 9
  • Weird 1
  • Downvote 2
3 hours ago, Joce said:

The vigis want their turn too. They have just as much right to ruin the server and kill cartel life as any other group.

They had their week not too long ago when they camped at the chokehold near war zone I believe.

5 minutes ago, Fiend said:

They had their week not too long ago when they camped at the chokehold near war zone I believe.

just wait till this week's over then i camp warzone 😉

Edited by Vigi easy money
  • PogChamp 1

So, because you were butt hurt you felt the need to RDM an unarmed EMT, not once but twice, then when called out by an admin you denied that you did it. Alrighty.

Hell, we should remove Medics for one week and see how many angry posts from players flood the forums because they lost all their gear and there was no one to revive them.

• Like 2
2 hours ago, XnavrasX said:

So, because you were butt hurt you felt the need to RDM an unarmed EMT, not once but twice, then when called out by an admin you denied that you did it. Alrighty.

Hell, we should remove Medics for one week and see how many angry posts from players flood the forums because they lost all their gear and there was no one to revive them.

What zero pussy does to a mf

• Downvote 1
9 minutes ago, Merpfer said:

What zero pussy does to a mf

you have epstein with a cartoon mustache as your pfp, you have 1500 hours and are some how still a randy like everyone else, stfu about a duping operation you just want attention. go take a break from the game its ruining you

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, Antoni0 said:

you have epstein with a cartoon mustache as your pfp, you have 1500 hours and are some how still a randy like everyone else, stfu about a duping operation you just want attention. go take a break from the game its ruining you

First off That’s a picture of me not epstein idk who Epstein is. Also I don’t really play arma I only post on forums all my hours are on the main menu