Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

Locked APD Handbook Update 11/10/20

Just now, Millennium said:

You got mod b/c Mcdili decided to spend 10+ minutes before they talked about ur mod app talking about how ur a good guy, he shouldn't have removed you, etc. You got given both positions, not necessarily earned them.

I quit the server and look where it is. You're mad I got mod because of @McDili vouched for my abilities? You're REALLY mad hahahaha. I've done more for this server than you'll ever have the capability to. Ever. 

Now I can say @Millennium, I have a new rent free location myself: your head.

Just now, Millennium said:

That doesn't happen no one uses jets to check redzones really, most of the time they are roleplay flying in formations and shit.

Interesting you say this, multiple times when I played I witnessed @Blueangelman36 himself and whoever callsign supa fag is (among many, many others) to scout redzones using the jet/blackfish. Witnessed this on cop and on the staff map ESP. So the characterization that they're useless and aren't tactically used is quite a pathetic argument.

4 minutes ago, Millennium said:

yes it has a good camera (not as good as the hellcat) and yes it goes fast, but still if even used to scout redzones can call out someone is doing a run and that is it, they can't maintain altitude whilst circling the zone (not to mention how loud it is) like planes can.

Fairly certain we have pictures of the Jet camera getting a clear view on Sofia rebel from Sofia Salt Flats. You can maintain an altitude while circling. You can SELECT A TARGET with the fucking camera. You are really dense.

5 minutes ago, Millennium said:

also guess what...... IM NOT IN NOBLE ^_^

2f8bd7a8c4ac8b0c395db4e1e78aefa1.png

No, but you might as well be 🙂 

Keep expanding that circle jerk LOOOOOOOOOOOL

• Like 2
  • Downvote 2
59 minutes ago, Mr GOAT said:

don't make me pull the carfax report out to show that's literally what noble does, @ the entire discord for e-rep on a dead arma 3 forum LOL

you have 0 credibility on this server, so hearing anything about "leadership" from you is a MEME

a legit RANDOM from 501st who thinks they know balance

como se dice R E T A R D

Go ahead goat and pull where I told people to go agree with me on this instance. I called it stupid there and at no point did I ever tell people to get on here and "agree with me" they come here on their own because they understand its a genuinely bad idea.

I'm not saying I have any credibility, but I have played here for a long time. I just have no desire to waste my hours on the forums or applying to APD. I enjoy where I'm at and have been on this server and that's good enough for me.

However, pretty sure I have more credibility than you considering you actively destroy your own credibility here. As I've said several times and as you continue to prove my point, you're incapable of doing anything but resorting to personal attacks and memes rather than having a rational discussion. 95% of the server agrees that you were a terrible admin and a terrible chief for many of the reasons I've already mentioned. You continue to prove how immature and quite frankly stupid you are by posting on here and attacking me personally. Please just go retire in peace so we can get on with improving the server without your input. 

Auch tolle Arbeit auf Spanisch zu achten verzögern

• Like 2
  • Clown 2
  • Downvote 1

The beef out here is wild as fuck. Just come to my island with some boxing gloves and duke it out @Millennium @Kamikaze @Mr GOAT.

RULES: No under the belt shots, no rooks, and no bets under 1 mil.

• Love 1
  • Haha 2
15 minutes ago, Blueangelman36 said:

95% of the server agrees that you were a terrible admin and a terrible chief for many of the reasons I've already mentioned.

Literally just reassures he was doing a good job as chief then 🙂 

• Like 1
  • Downvote 2
3 minutes ago, Kamikaze said:

Thank you for putting so clearly *one* of the many reasons the server is losing pop. What a great way to run a server, if everyone hates you you're doing a great job because that's how we're going to keep our player base. APD on top of a dead server, right?

46 minutes ago, Kamikaze said:

not only was he the best chief

One of the biggest memes of 2020 right here

• Like 2
  • Downvote 4
12 minutes ago, Kamikaze said:

😂😂😂

Worst Chief the server has probably ever seen. If he did anything besides reply in memes and defend straw man arguments then it would be easier to forgive considering he is just a kid and put the time in. But he is toxic. And only ever got anything done by superseding the handbook to get his way.

Maybe he is a fine admin--IDK--but Chief? Nah. That ain't it. 

• Like 2
  • Downvote 4
1 hour ago, Kamikaze said:

Seems like you are quite upset he got staff & chief, and rightfully so he EARNED both positions. If he was not welcome as chief the SAPD at the time wouldn't have gone with it, but not only was he the best chief, he was 2x. As for admin who cares if mcdili supported him? That still does not get him the position he still needs majority as you seem to know everything. & If u you think that one situation was the sole proprietor to him stepping down you are very wrong.

Apologies this took so long, had to do some shit first.

Honestly, I'm not upset that he got staff & chief I just think it was a dumb decision. It is whatever tho it is in the past, its just stupid how he tries to use those ranks to put other people down. What really irritates me is people trying to use their rank to look down on people. It applies to all ranks, Corporals, Sgt, Mod, etc. It annoys me when I see people use higher tags just to put someone else down. As shown above Goat told Blueangelman (who I'm sure Goat knows nothing about besides he is in Noble) that he has 0 credibility on the server because of him having no rank or not being known. That is what agitates me when people look down on others because of their ranks.

I don't care that he got mod. It is whatever as I stated many times before I thought Ryan was a shit owner towards the beginning of the tenure. The first thing I was worried about when Ryan got Owner was biasedness and I feel comfortable to say I was correct in saying that. He was biased and +1'd Goat and soooo many people are yes mans on this server. Now I could say the same with you (not trying to be a dick) but you got removed from mod and got it a second time quite quickly which I think a lot of people disagreed with and based it off you being in Ryan's friend group. Which when you got admin have seemed to prove me wrong, but towards the beginning it was a bit bumpy.

I didn't say he wasn't welcome. I stated that he was put in that place by Ryan for chief, the SAPD was in shambles and it made sense to put him there, but should not try and look down on someone because he was put in that position. Just because you obtain a position doesn't mean you know everything going on in the server. Majority of people think that GOAT was a shit chief (2nd time around), but according to SAPD he was the best out of the last chiefs before him. External he was bad, internal he was good.

@Mr GOAT you killed the rent free meme. you use it too much.

Now I am just waiting for the comment "you are mad because he got mod over me" or some shit:

In reality, there is no shot at me getting moderator. There are plenty of staff that dislike me and it is whatever. I got a mod app in and honestly just waiting for it to get denied because majority of y'all dislike me. Getting mod is a popularity vote and anyone that you guys don't like will most likely not get it. Which is unfortunate because those ppl could possibly bring potential to staff, but it is whatever.

1 hour ago, Mr GOAT said:

2f8bd7a8c4ac8b0c395db4e1e78aefa1.png

No, but you might as well be 🙂 

Keep expanding that circle jerk LOOOOOOOOOOOL

I joined the TS saw they were there and joined their channel. It is called socializing and expanding outside of your friend zone.

Cool. 1 person that flies around in jets all the time. Not just to check redzones but mainly for fun.

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Clown 1
  • Downvote 1
2 hours ago, Millennium said:

I don't care that he got mod. It is whatever as I stated many times before I thought Ryan was a shit owner towards the beginning of the tenure. The first thing I was worried about when Ryan got Owner was biasedness and I feel comfortable to say I was correct in saying that. He was biased and +1'd Goat and soooo many people are yes mans on this server. Now I could say the same with you (not trying to be a dick) but you got removed from mod and got it a second time quite quickly which I think a lot of people disagreed with and based it off you being in Ryan's friend group. Which when you got admin have seemed to prove me wrong, but towards the beginning it was a bit bumpy.

I didn't say he wasn't welcome. I stated that he was put in that place by Ryan for chief, the SAPD was in shambles and it made sense to put him there, but should not try and look down on someone because he was put in that position. Just because you obtain a position doesn't mean you know everything going on in the server. Majority of people think that GOAT was a shit chief (2nd time around), but according to SAPD he was the best out of the last chiefs before him. External he was bad, internal he was good.

I'll have you know Ryan -1d me the 2nd time around so that argument is a bit flawed. Besides the point I don't disagree there are yes man's on the server some people +1 for being friends and +1 when someone like Ryan makes a good comment about them hence why he doesn't put his opinion anymore. As for GOAT being placed as chief it was really the only good option, prior to him we had a chief that didn't give 2 fucks about the APD and cared about his public opinion and folded any chance he had to shit changes (literally nerfed the apd with the fear of it getting nerfed if he didn't). As a chief you need a backbone and GOAT sure as hell had one. He wouldn't budge for the bullshit changes this crybaby culture tries to push for and that's why people hate him, they want to see a Chief that's susceptible to their ideals when it's just not good for balance. People want to make the argument that he doesn't actually propose arguments to their ideas and results to insults but, the people that actually went to a staff meeting know he brought up stuff only supported by facts. As for him talking shit to people now? Who cares, if people cannot deal with little remarks he makes and if it hurts their feelings, they shouldn't be on the internet.

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1

I'll have you know Ryan -1d me the 2nd time around so that argument is a bit flawed.

I would argue there is a huge difference between the decision to take someone on as Moderator and banning someone once or twice for a day or two.

Besides the point I don't disagree there are yes man's on the server

You mean besides the fact that that APD ranks are solely based on the lack of gag reflex = potential rank?

As for GOAT being placed as chief it was really the only good option, prior to him we had a chief that didn't give 2 fucks about the APD and cared about his public opinion and folded any chance he had to shit changes (literally nerfed the apd with the fear of it getting nerfed if he didn't).

Maybe start more community meetings and get the police command to socialize with civilian council instead of always being out of reach. Real time discussions between ownership, staff and faction council would do wonders for the community.

As a chief you need a backbone and GOAT sure as hell had one. He wouldn't budge for the bullshit changes this crybaby culture tries to push for and that's why people hate him, they want to see a Chief that's susceptible to their ideals when it's just not good for balance. People want to make the argument that he doesn't actually propose arguments to their ideas and results to insults but, the people that actually went to a staff meeting know he brought up stuff only supported by facts. As for him talking shit to people now? Who cares if people cannot deal with little remarks he makes and if it hurts their feelings, they shouldn't be on the internet.

I say some sAPD need this lecture then Kami. Shatter their fragile ego and they get their panties in a knot (we would probably only see them retreat to their private circle-jerk sessions and turn into a echo chamber and they fester over a few comments like they do when I do it). I cop a APD strike from prejudiced sAPD with the threat of blacklist for making a remark about them and the next instance I meet them in-game many times worse not to mention toxic that i'd argue their mental age is no more then a 6 year old and are so pety to hold it against you in every manner even when you come to them with genuine concerns or feedback through legitimate channels.

• Downvote 3