Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

APD Handbook Update 11/15/20

• Admin

Preface - Application Process and Rank Progression[edit]

1. Application - Application info can be found HERE
    1. Interviews will test the rule knowledge of candidates.
    2. Asking a senior APD member for an interview is the best way to delay it
      1. Applicants that have previously been at the rank of Patrol Officer+ and removed due to inactivity within 180 days of submitting their APD Application may request a Patrol Officer interview.

Patrol Officer Rank Reinstatement

Anyone that has achieved the rank of Patrol Officer+ and was removed due to inactivity that re-applies to the APD within 180 days of their removal may request to receive a Patrol Officer Interview. This gives the option for removed APD Officers that have already achieved the rank of Patrol Officer or higher from having to serve 7 days as a Deputy and be required to make their times during those 7 days to be eligible to receive a Patrol Officer Interview. 

Chapter XIV - APD Equipment & Ground Vehicles

Active SAPD may utilize undercover hex icons to facilitate undercover operations.

1. May only be utilized in Public APD Channels

@Deputy Chief of Police, @Senior APD Member & @APD Member

• Like 13
3 hours ago, Noble said:

Handbook update without 9 pages 🙂 lets gooo

So... i was doing some thinking. Remove corporal berets bro. You dont realise it until you come up against a corp wearing one, shit tanks so many shots bro no cap. Remove them fml.

• Admin
8 minutes ago, Gruber said:

Should consider adding a rule about the rank progression from PO to CPL or come clarification on that. 

Here it is under the ranks and progression post.

• Haha 1
23 hours ago, ThatNerdyGuy said:

Here it is under the ranks and progression post.

Understandable, however what im getting at is what most PO's address, which is the duration between PO and CPL times are incredibly high, most players wont even have a shot at the rank without 250 hrs + which can take months to a year to achieve, its a steep ladder that a lot of us understand but get discouraged by. 

On 11/16/2020 at 9:43 PM, Gruber said:

Should consider adding a rule about the rank progression from PO to CPL or come clarification on that. 

Here you go, don’t be a sped, put in 15-30 hours a week, play with other corporals to get the ropes down, occasionally play with sr sapd and find ones that you have fun playing with, be patient and in due time you’ll get it.

• Downvote 1
17 hours ago, Mane said:

Here you go, don’t be a sped, put in 15-30 hours a week, play with other corporals to get the ropes down, occasionally play with sr sapd and find ones that you have fun playing with, be patient and in due time you’ll get it.

10-4 

On 11/17/2020 at 1:43 PM, Gruber said:

Promotion to CPL+ depends on "no gag reflex". xD

Edited by TM_
  • Clown 2
  • Downvote 2
3 minutes ago, Zeuse said:

Regardless it would not help your chances in the slightest.  

We all know you guys are biased. One would think that because you guys talk a epic amount of shit on civilians and you could take a little criticism positively.

• Clown 1
3 hours ago, TM_ said:

We all know you guys are biased. One would think that because you guys talk a epic amount of shit on civilians and you could take a little criticism positively.

Calm down TM, i'm putting the leash back on you

• Haha 1
3 minutes ago, TM_ said:

You are simping for them so yea.

How am I simping for them though... Either way I don't want to argue, especially on this post, so have a great day

Edited by Lil Savage
  • Clown 1
57 minutes ago, Lil Savage said:

How am I simping for them though... Either way I don't want to argue, especially on this post, so have a great day

Was never an arguement, you didn't comment about anything regarding promotions. lol

2 minutes ago, TM_ said:

Was never an arguement, you didn't comment about anything regarding promotions. lol

I meant I didn't want this to turn into one, or at the very least an insult fest

• Admin

@TM_ You need to chill out man. Over the last 2 years of being a Senior, I've seen less bias in the last 6 months than any point in my time. Yes, some promotions can be seen as bias, however, we've made it significantly harder for a set of Seniors to "push" through a prospective Corporal. Your constant attacks on Seniors just makes you look silly. Is the APD a perfect faction? Far from it, however, this is the most at peace Senior APD has been internally and has been for a considerable amount of time. Decisions are being made with facts and experiences rather than emotions. I will say that we cannot please everyone, but we do wish to hear out all sides of discussion.

• Like 3