Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

Gang Blitz - Official Post

• Senior Admin
52 minutes ago, Woo said:

The reach lololololololololo

0d41db7c2ca1d49d9e68910788a4fcf2.png

literally just reworded from last gang wars 

Do you not think it's a good idea to require recording or smth?

• Like 2
18 hours ago, Masoooooooooon said:

Do you not think it's a good idea to require recording or smth?

Not what I said. What i'm saying is trying to empower yourselves to have the right to go through someone's computer. Nah that ain't right.

Requiring recording, fair enough. Self-imposed rules to empower kids into raiding peoples personal computers. No thx you can all get fucked

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, Woo said:

Not what I said. What i'm saying is trying to empower yourselves to have the right to go through someone's computer. Nah that ain't right.

Requiring recording, fair enough. Self-imposed rules to empower kids into raiding peoples personal computers. No thx you can all get fucked

how is discord streaming "raiding peoples personal computers"?

• Like 1
Just now, John Lemmon said:

how is discord streaming "raiding peoples personal computers"?

You can ask people like @crazed_ @Burrows @Olav 

When they ask you to stream your desktop, next step is begin opening any files they deem worthy, messages, discords, etc. Refuse to open or show them anything they ask = perm

• Senior Admin
1 hour ago, Woo said:

image.thumb.png.3e0cb132c7314a6fda4ba012918faddb.png

Rules were like this in the old gang wars which was fine for the majority of people and from the sounds of it your gang isn't wanting to play anyways and it seems to be only you guys having issues with the current rules set out.

Also nobody should be trying to look into peoples personal files etc so your search history for arthritis cream shouldn't be touched.

23 minutes ago, Masoooooooooon said:

image.thumb.png.3e0cb132c7314a6fda4ba012918faddb.png

Rules were like this in the old gang wars which was fine for the majority of people and from the sounds of it your gang isn't wanting to play anyways and it seems to be only you guys having issues with the current rules set out.

Also nobody should be trying to look into peoples personal files etc so your search history for arthritis cream shouldn't be touched.

My words are my own, not my gangs collective mentality. Trying to retain authority to go through anyone’s computer is ridiculous. It’s a video game. Your not the feds.

I'm aware it was in last GW aswell, didn't agree with it then either.
“Nobody should be trying” 
Good intentions doesn’t make it anymore right. I personally listened as staff tried to force someone to show them steam and discord message history to friends completely unrelated to the ban. That’s blindly fishing through peoples personal shit. Is it not? 

Btw I get the purpose behind it, and I hate cheaters as much as the next person. But this aint the way. It's a slippery slope

12 hours ago, Woo said:

You can ask people like @crazed_ @Burrows @Olav 

When they ask you to stream your desktop, next step is begin opening any files they deem worthy, messages, discords, etc. Refuse to open or show them anything they ask = perm

im confused

• Community Manager
22 minutes ago, Mikey King said:

AM or PM ?

PM, Zahzi edited post wrong

gangs need to be in Olympus Teamspeak by 2:45 PM EST: Gang Blitz goes live at 3 PM EST