1 minute ago, Snort 2 said:

Thanks brother I really admire your work so I decided to buy into your name and hopefully flip a profit

1 minute ago, Snort 2 said:

Thanks brother I really admire your work so I decided to buy into your name and hopefully flip a profit

one last thing panda go get a fucking hair cut get that mop off your head

Just now, ZAZA said:

bro you hated me from day one suck my dick you fucking bitch go fuck your self

you never did shit to help me go suck a fat one

Yeah @Noahhh! asked me my opinion on your ban I told him I would probably lift it also lifted your ddos'ing perm but go off ig have fun never being able to play a whitelisted faction and probably soon never being able to play the server

Just now, Snort 2 said:

Yeah @Noahhh! asked me my opinion on your ban I told him I would probably lift it also lifted your ddos'ing perm but go off ig have fun never being able to play a whitelisted faction and probably soon never being able to play the server

nah i wont get ban ajnd you act like i was gonna be able to play cop again xd

Just now, Snort 2 said:

Maybe if you didnt act like a 2 year old when their mother takes their pacifier you might have.

nah when i got blacklisted that was it xd

Just now, Snort 2 said:

Fucking freak get lost and dont come back

He just said hes going out with a bang....... Get ready for the "Hope your whole family dies of cancer"

Just now, ZAZA said:

nah when i got blacklisted that was it xd

I was black listed and I was 13 and I got unblacklisted and got to Lt def had a chance but you threw it away

Just now, Mason Harrison said:

He just said hes going out with a bang....... Get ready for the "Hope your whole family dies of cancer"

Thats not a bang idc lol kid is a freak of nature he can say what he wants

Owen, you gotta get it together man. In the past I defended you. Saying things like "He's just a child, he doesn't know any better."

But after the times went on.. I just don't get it. You need to grow up a bit man. Calling people fags and telling people to shut up pussy aren't helping you. 

I'm really not even sure how someone can be this immature. I genuinely hope that you find something better to do with your time than this and start growing up a bit. 

Hop off the pc/phone and go outside for a while. 

• Like 2
  • BlessUp 2
Just now, Snort 2 said:

I was black listed and I was 13 and I got unblacklisted and got to Lt def had a chance but you threw it away

o well

Just now, Claysive said:

Owen, you gotta get it together man. In the past I defended you. Saying things like "He's just a child, he doesn't know any better."

But after the times went on.. I just don't get it. You need to grow up a bit man. Calling people fags and telling people to shut up pussy aren't helping you. 

I'm really not even sure how someone can be this immature. I genuinely hope that you find something better to do with your time than this and start growing up a bit. 

Hop off the pc/phone and go outside for a while. 

bro you act like it isnt to late

2 minutes ago, Snort 2 said:

Thats not a bang idc lol kid is a freak of nature he can say what he wants

xd yall have been dicks since day 1 aswell as the fact i am perm blacklisted from all factions so yeah

1 minute ago, ZAZA said:

xd yall have been dicks since day 1 aswell as the fact i am perm blacklisted from all factions so yeah

They literally gave you multiple chances you fucking 🤡

Just now, ZAZA said:

I came to this server younger than you with all of the old players that used to play and they were way more mean you did it to yourself quit saying we were meant to you no one is going to feel bad for you 

• Like 1
Just now, ZAZA said:

My dick is scientifically larger than yours in length and diameter

• Like 1
Just now, Snort 2 said:

I came to this server younger than you with all of the old players that used to play and they were way more mean you did it to yourself quit saying we were meant to you no one is going to feel bad for you 

go fuck your self dude now it over xd nothing can be fixed