Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

Stop camping airfields

A bunch of the people begging people to stop camping airfields change their names and camp airfields themselves.  Such a meme.

• Weird 1
  • STFU 1
6 hours ago, Shadexz said:

Bro the ppl camping airfield is always silla, woo,traplords and ALF.

traplords doesn’t camp airfields, we rock up to kill the people camping so our boys can fly peacefully 

6 hours ago, Fefe said:

lmfao the amount of ppl camping airfields is funny ngl

Your one of them 😘

• STFU 1
1 hour ago, eknjack said:

traplords doesn’t camp airfields, we rock up to kill the people camping so our boys can fly peacefully 

Your one of them 😘

you and your kindergarten gang pulled up and robbed 2 airmen at the same time (;

I've made 38 mill from casually doing plane runs in 3 days. I bet people robbing maybe have made 3mil from robbing them in a week. Stop being salty you don't know how to fly an airplane and go into editor to practice. 

Also, @Penguiny  I gotchu wit da stimmy dawg 

10 minutes ago, Tarquanda said:

I've made 38 mill from casually doing plane runs in 3 days. I bet people robbing maybe have made 3mil from robbing them in a week. Stop being salty you don't know how to fly an airplane and go into editor to practice. 

Also, @Penguiny  I gotchu wit da stimmy dawg 

How much is the payout 

1 hour ago, Y A Y O said:

How much is the payout 

( $120,000 - $210,000 ) + The initial $60,000 that you spent on starting the delivery back, so it will give you anywhere from $180,000 - $270,000 in cash per run. Each airfield has an ATM within 100m from the plane drop off. Careful of people hiding in buildings, they're looking to rob you before you make it to the ATM (Main Airfield and Salt Flats Air seem to be the most camped). Plane runs once good at flying take anywhere from 3-5 minutes depending on what airfield you're heading towards. That means you net anywhere from $120,000 to $220,000 every 5 minutes. So about on average you profit $180,000 per single plane run. Assuming you get the farthest airfield each time, you can get anywhere from 10-12 runs in per hour (not accounting for getting robbed). Assuming you get 10-12 successful and efficient runs in per hour, and making on average $180,000 per run, you can make anywhere from $1,900,000 - $2,300,000 per hour.