Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

Do admins/devs even use TS

@ WarLord66  please note that staff is a volunteer position. These people have jobs/families/responsibilities. In order to get your ban properly appealed just remain patient and wait for a the staff member to pull you.

Easiest solution - Don't get banned

• Like 3
  • Weird 1
  • Downvote 1
  • STFU 1
55 minutes ago, WarLord66 said:

So i have been in TS for longer than 10hrs in past 2 days but no admin/dev came to attend my problem, does this happen to everyone or i am just unlucky

Submit an appeal for the ban, if a specific staff member replies then try to arrange a specific time/date with them.

As for being in TS, staff are in TS all the damn time, but like people have pointed out with a few exceptions no one's getting paid to do this. I get waiting sucks but if you have a complex issue, for both admins and devs it's not worth the hassle and bickering that ensues a lot of the time. If you were playing another game, doing paperwork or just chilling with your friends would you drop everything to tend to a complex case?

• Like 1
  • BlessUp 1
1 hour ago, Martinezzz said:

699de453a26048bc81a134dce792ecc0.png
No sadly i just sit in my little dungeon hiding from people

my eyes hurt why no dark mode?

• Like 3
  • Weird 1
24 minutes ago, Martinezzz said:

because white is better

no, just no.

Our developers are getting freakier and freakier, first Zahzi now you with the white theme.

As for your actual issue of no staff member getting to you like everyone said above, its volunteer we have jobs, school, families, etc. We can't dedicate and will not dedicate 100% of our lives to Arma. That being said we still try and be as active as possible, I know I will try and let people know on my ban appeals what times I will be available, however that isn't a requirement and not everyone does it.

Also not every staff member can touch your ban. For example: I ban you, other admins cannot override me because we are of equal rank. It is my ban so they no touch. As well as mods, moderators cannot touch admin+ bans, and this goes for every rank above you in staff (sr admin, head, Owner, etc.)

So you have to specifically wait for the person who banned you usually.

The time in which you submit a ban appeal is also a big thing. If you put in a ban appeal in the morning and I have work in the morning I wake up and go to work. I don't look at my appeals first. Or if you do it in the middle of the night when we are already off our computers, etc.

• Haha 2
  • Senior Admin
2 hours ago, Martinezzz said:

699de453a26048bc81a134dce792ecc0.png
No sadly i just sit in my little dungeon hiding from people

https://www.myteamspeak.com/addons/452f7a0e-3cf4-44ad-8e7d-89dfa73a9b06

save yourself

• Like 1
5 hours ago, WarLord66 said:

@ Doofy dude we got lives too but we wait in TS for hours

and your easiest solution does not apply to people who get falsely banned 😉

It's simple... just don't cheat, you don't get banned. 🙂

• Admin
23 hours ago, WarLord66 said:

So i have been in TS for longer than 10hrs in past 2 days but no admin/dev came to attend my problem, does this happen to everyone or i am just unlucky

Yes. Administrators and Moderators do use Ts. However, like everybody here has said, it’s a matter of patience. 

We all do this voluntarily. We have lives outside of the game and while we thrive to serve the community as much as possible we simply can’t all the time. 

It’s difficult to adhere to a specific time as a voluntary Admin or moderator due to these other circumstances but I am sure that whoever banned you will take a look at your ban appeal as soon as possible. 

Have a great day! 

• BlessUp 1
On 7/23/2021 at 11:35 AM, WarLord66 said:

REALITY of it the only person that will even glance at you is the person who banned you otherwise you are nothing to no-one

Most likely the person has all the time in the world (get real whoever tells you about there life is prob lying or miserable) they just chose after grinding to get where they are to be burnt out or just coast with that big dick man child groupie tag in TS. The voluntary thing is BS imagine volunteering at a soup kitchen and sitting with the homeless saying I don't need to help I'm voluntary. 

OR you are rightfully banned and in a delusional rage you just don't get it and they are just procrastinating telling you are wrong. 

On 7/23/2021 at 12:26 PM, WarLord66 said:

@ Doofy dude we got lives too but we wait in TS for hours

and your easiest solution does not apply to people who get falsely banned 😉

u obviously dont have a life if u sit in ts for hours waiting to get unbanned on a game. 

• Haha 1
  • Downvote 1