Save me please

Attention all Olympus football fans!

The Jacksonville Jaguars are the most incompetent franchise in all of sports and I’m ready to end it all. Byron Leftwich has removed himself from our head coach search, every other candidate is now employed, and Trent Baalke is still in the front office. Therefore I’m taking requests to be a fan of any of your franchises.

I just need you to fill out this simple form!

-What makes your team entertaining?

-Why should I be a fan of them?

-Who’s your best player?

and finally

-Is Trent Balkee and/or Shad Khan employed or involved in your team in any way?

Thank you

• Like 1
  • STFU 1

Joe Burrow, JaMarr Chase, Tee Higgins, Tyler Boyd and Joe Mixon

get on the bandwagon now, don’t look like you jumped here after the super bowl

Joe Burrow

no

• Love 1
  • STFU 1
6 minutes ago, hawkg said:

The ravens taking it homes this year

As a former Baltimore resident with many Ravens fans this is emerging as a front runner. Also I desperately wanted the Jags to draft Lamar and Mark Andrews, ESPECIALLY Mark Andrews.

Also are you the illegitimate child of @ hawk  and @ maxg ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Downvote 1

I would like to thank @ ThatNerdyGuy  @ hawkg  @ jig  and everyone else who took the time to submit their franchises into my thread but the Jaguars have hired Super Bowl Champion Doug Pederson as Head Coach so I will officially be canceling my fan base swapping program until Week 9 of the 2022 NFL season when we are officially eliminated from playoff contention. I may then reconsider your options, possibly even life itself and if it’s worth living. Thank you for your time

SPORTS%20FBN-EAGLES-PATRIOTS%2058%20PH

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Downvote 1
  • Community Manager

The Pittsburgh Steelers, great organization with a future unknown. If you join The Steelers Nation now you will get to see an organization rebuilt from the ground up. Perfect for a new fan to experience the beginning of a new era. While it's a new era for the Steelers, their history doesn't lie and they have some of the greatest stat-lines & players the game has ever seen. You will have the chance to see this organization reach #1 in all-time super bowl championships. Great fan base and wonderful city. I'm glad to be a Steeler and looking forward to see what the future holds. 

• BlessUp 1

@ WALT  Chase Claypool and JuJu are major turn offs. But I do happen to own a Troy Polamalu jersey, although it doesn’t fit anymore and all the letters/numbers have basically been washed off.

However I do love watching that Black and Gold in the playoffs 😉

https://youtu.be/3dUiKXdqFyY

https://youtu.be/jTlzbsjojGs

• Downvote 1

I mean.. Aside from continuing to play this game, my life long history of being a Lions fan should be the largest sign of my masochistic tendencies... 

But with Stafford playing and Eminem performing this is the closest Detroit has ever been! 

All kidding aside, I'm a Chiefs fan, when I feel like watching a pro game. I have stronger opinions on college teams. Err, crap.. I mean I'm just a lady I don't get to have an opinion... Blessed be/Under his eye yadda yadda... 

• Community Manager
46 minutes ago, Quagon should go outside said:

@ WALT  Chase Claypool and JuJu are major turn offs. But I do happen to own a Troy Polamalu jersey, although it doesn’t fit anymore and all the letters/numbers have basically been washed off.

However I do love watching that Black and Gold in the playoffs 😉

https://youtu.be/3dUiKXdqFyY

https://youtu.be/jTlzbsjojGs

juju gonna be gone

claypool only two more years

7 hours ago, Grandma Gary said:

He said Pats beat ur team every year 2 times

I dunno what that formation of words means either.  Handegg is a mystery.

footegg is for losers and heart attack prone south americans, wonder whats going on there btw

Edited by buckie
  • 2 years later...