Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

I SWEAR TO GOD i will disassemble aegis with my own two hands just yesterday that mako ENGAGED ON ME so i shot him and in a fit of rage he posted my IP IN SIDE CHAT AND SWATED ME IRL I AM FUCKIGN SHAKIGN WITH RAGE RIGHT AS I TYPE THIS

• Like 4
  • BlessUp 2
  • +1 1
  • Head Admin
3 hours ago, Bubbaloo Burrito said:

Listen. I’m as unbiased as it gets but every time I see an Aegis video of “cheating or admin abuse” I just see someone dying or just server lag or something. I never see anything concrete. 

If you do have actual factual evidence of any staff member abusing their powers then please forward it to us for review. 

This whole thread is a meme.

• Like 1
  • Cringe 2

Mako knew i was closing in on concrete evidence of his admin abuse so he banned me for a month for allegedly vdming his hawk.

• Like 2

Unfortunately, all three videos I have I was paid to keep low key.  I keep my word. 

• Clown 1
10 minutes ago, Farrel said:

I will never turn my back on the civilians unlike @ The Sovereign who just admitted he can be paid off. 

Oh we saying 'he' now?  Funny how you never do that at 3am when youre in my dms begging me to get in a call with you cause you miss me.

• Like 1
  • Haha 5
  • Kappa 1
6 minutes ago, The Sovereign said:

Oh we saying 'he' now?  Funny how you never do that at 3am when youre in my dms begging me to get in a call with you cause you miss me.

DAMN @ Farrel ?!?!?!? YYOU MISS HIM?!?!

crying-emoji-dies.gif

• Like 1
3 hours ago, The Sovereign said:

Unfortunately, all three videos I have I was paid to keep low key.  I keep my word. 

If they are as bad as those 480p reports you use to submit, I hope they didn't pay much. 

:kappa:

• Haha 1
8 hours ago, Bubbaloo Burrito said:

Listen. I’m as unbiased as it gets but every time I see an Aegis video of “cheating or admin abuse” I just see someone dying or just server lag or something. I never see anything concrete. 

If you do have actual factual evidence of any staff member abusing their powers then please forward it to us for review. 

6+ tickets, no action (above your paygrade albeit). You can't make the claim you never "see anything concrete".

• Sad 1
30 minutes ago, Mr GOAT said:

6+ tickets, no action (above your paygrade albeit). You can't make the claim you never "see anything concrete".

P O S T   T H E    V I D E O S

On 10/6/2022 at 3:38 AM, SSgtWBrown said:

Bro aegis sucks so fucking bad, they literally admin abuse just to get hella equipment and shit. Post videos, text evidence, etc... of them fucking around and doing rat shit here

dude! i agree man, fuck them aegis guys! i only like playing with them cause they abuse all there staff power!  @ monster can confirm this!

• +1 1