Gamba advice/ Life advice

• Admin

Honest question. I was gambling online and streaming it to friends. my best friend of 9 years recommends a buy of a slot. there is no pre determined arrangement but its a 25$ buy all 100% my money. The thing juices for around 340. I give him 50$ and he has a mental breakdown and blocks me on everything including my number. Surely he is a fucking moron right?

• Haha 6
  • Wow 1
  • Hmm 1

https://www.reddit.com/r/AmItheAsshole/

You paid, he just suggested, if he had actual stake in it aka he paid or something then maybe, but since all he did was say something out loud hes the ahole 🤷‍♂️

• BlessUp 1
4 minutes ago, fat female arma 3 player said:

enjoy living life without the internet for the next 72 hours loser

Jokes on you buddy i have a orbital untrackable internet protocol, therefore you cannot track my devices internet connection via ethernet cable

• Sad 1
  • Downvote 1

this is why you never do business with friends. i know its technically gambling but the second yall all threw in money for profit thats technically tryna do business with friends, and as you found out it never ends well.

people change when money is involved, stay out of business with friends.

• Like 1
17 minutes ago, Iceman said:

If your best friend of 9 years blocks you over $50 (or even 300 bucks for that matter) he probably wasn't your best friend. Especially since it was your money, its not like you stole from him or did something shady. 

This 100%. It's sad af but he def wasn't your best friend if he would "end" a friendship like that.

• Like 2

idk why he even thought he earned $50 of it, its luck based on your money, not like he performed some service to you or some shit by suggesting a lucky slot. better off without them tbh kids like that will take as much as they can from you until you have nothing left and then abandon you anyways

• Like 1

kids lucky he even got 50 your taking all the risk hes just spitting something out his ass that in reality he has no tucking clue if its gonna pay well dont stress my n word he needs to get over himself

• Like 1

Your buddy sounds like a retard that just weeded himself out.

Never trust that guy again. He is a weirdo and if he was in my life he would not be near anybody I know.

Plus if I remember your age correctly you have a grown male, adult friend, acting like this LOL!  He is a soy filled cuck boy

You trust some dude that gets mad over $300 that isn't even his around your kids, family, and potential girlfriends?

Nope!

Bye!

You are the sum of your 5 closest friends, so if you would like to be broke then keep him around

Edited by Skateezy
  • Like 1
4 hours ago, Noble said:

Honest question. I was gambling online and streaming it to friends. my best friend of 9 years recommends a buy of a slot. there is no pre determined arrangement but its a 25$ buy all 100% my money. The thing juices for around 340. I give him 50$ and he has a mental breakdown and blocks me on everything including my number. Surely he is a fucking moron right?

You had 100% of the stake, and absent any contract between each other, you are not morally obligated to give him anything. You watch someone gamble so you can vicariously experience the gambling, not so you can reap the rewards while assuming none of the risk. 100% in the clear morally IMHO. Money corrupts people, if he has disengaged with you completely over his belief of being entitled to 50% of the winnings, then you've found out that your friend is untrustworthy and shouldn't be your friend in the first place. 

I do recommend against gambling in general though.

• Like 1

Cupcakes for you. 

I'm sorry you lost a friend today over entitlement. Unfortunately, it happens. I thinned my herd before my hubs past just to eliminate problems and I'm glad I did. Sometimes it's pretty easy to tell who really has you. Keep those people. 

• Like 1
5 hours ago, Noble said:

I think you are a dogshit admin, but in this case you were actually a good friend by giving $50. Fuck that dude!

• Love 1

Happens to the best of us, kid doesn't deserve a dime unless he put money in. If u lost he wouldn't have given u shit. Even when I was on my gambling spree on oly not one of my mates asked for money.

8 minutes ago, toxicc said:

Happens to the best of us, kid doesn't deserve a dime unless he put money in. If u lost he wouldn't have given u shit. Even when I was on my gambling spree on oly not one of my mates asked for money.

didnt you get to 1 bill?