Should Winters resign from Chief Of Police?

Should Winters resign from Chief Of Police?  

78 members have voted

1. 1. Should Winters resign from Chief Of Police?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 05/09/23 at 04:59 AM

6 minutes ago, Zeuse said:

why do you hate winters?  curious as to why you actually care so much personally

It's not that I hate winters, it's more of I hate the way he presents himself to the Jr APD, making his Sr's do 10hrs a week when he hasn't put 10hrs In THIS YEAR. How does it look when someone removes a very well liked and respected Sgt that has always did what is expected of him as a Sgt and you don't even show your face in a public apd channel? But it's not that I hate him, it's just there is no reason for him to be holding the position of chief of police when he can't even put a hour on the server in a month

I think winters is a nice person I just don't agree with what he does or stands for, and I think he needs to resign

• Like 2
  • +1 1
26 minutes ago, GrizzlyMan1252 said:

It's not that I hate winters, it's more of I hate the way he presents himself to the Jr APD, making his Sr's do 10hrs a week when he hasn't put 10hrs In THIS YEAR. How does it look when someone removes a very well liked and respected Sgt that has always did what is expected of him as a Sgt and you don't even show your face in a public apd channel? But it's not that I hate him, it's just there is no reason for him to be holding the position of chief of police when he can't even put a hour on the server in a month

I think winters is a nice person I just don't agree with what he does or stands for, and I think he needs to resign

No senior really needs to do 10 hour weeks, I have said this for the second time now, you are only required to do 10 hours if you do 0 desk work, however, most seniors do desk work and play in-game so realistically would need like 6 hours in-game and 3-4 OICs even then that is what they will NEED to do but most do way more as it is. People need to move up and not sit there and wait for spots to open up endlessly this will result in us losing good candidates for Senior APD due to burnout etc. 

• Like 5
8 minutes ago, nicole said:

No senior really needs to do 10 hour weeks, I have said this for the second time now, you are only required to do 10 hours if you do 0 desk work, however, most seniors do desk work and play in-game so realistically would need like 6 hours in-game and 3-4 OICs even then that is what they will NEED to do but most do way more as it is. People need to move up and not sit there and wait for spots to open up endlessly this will result in us losing good candidates for Senior APD due to burnout etc. 

I agree with some of this... I still think 10hrs is absurd. And how come winters don't have to follow this rule? Because ik damn well he isn't doing 10hrs of "desk work"

7 minutes ago, GrizzlyMan1252 said:

I agree with some of this... I still think 10hrs is absurd. And how come winters don't have to follow this rule? Because ik damn well he isn't doing 10hrs of "desk work"

@ Winters  considers avoiding the forums, not being in-game and not interacting with anyone outside of a select few as "Desk Work" so in reality hes the most active of them all. #Trust

Historically you needed a majority of sapd to want a coup to happen. Could be wrong about that would ask nerdy if ur curious. A poll wont do anything sadly and he will never step down without being forced too.

• Lead Map Designer
54 minutes ago, GrizzlyMan1252 said:

Just seems like you specifically have something more personal against him but okay 

Up until recently I have thought Winters was a great Chief. I know Winters has done a lot for the APD in his time as Chief. I have heard from many people that he does a lot behind the scenes and I feel he has made some great changes. But now it is getting to the point where 90% of the APD faction doesn't even know what he sounds like. How can someone lead a faction but leave an example of never playing. In my opinion, he needs to try and interact with the Jr APD every now and again or he needs to step down. I get that life gets in the way but its been a year since he has played the server. I hate to sound like one of the "REMOVE WINTERS NOWWWWWW" guys but I do feel like he needs to be a little more present in the APD. It makes it hard for Jr APD to want to strive to do better and play the server frequently when their own Chief doesn't play at all. I have only ever been a PO in the APD and don't have much knowledge on the situation so my opinion here might be stupid but I thought I would share it anyways. 

• Downvote 1
12 hours ago, Queachy said:

Corn for Chief Of Police!

All of a sudden big john starts 'whiffing' and getting arrested 10x a day.

• Like 1
12 hours ago, doubleueyeceekay said:

@ Mako imagine if your forum posts looked like this at the side
7456ZfA.png

there's only one thing you have to do to make this happen

Might as well just take the leap and add an 'usurper of CC' on there too.

Tbh, mako  isn't a  bad or unprofessional cop in my opinion.  If he's gonna be chief though, I wish he'd at least chill up on raiding the new players houses.  I was lucky enough when I started to get a mercy check and an explanation of probable cause and raiding when I first started out.  Mako just ruthlessly raids new players houses and doesn't gaf lol.  

Also, he never lets people pay tickets to keep kits like under almost any situation.   Creates anti-apd resentment.  

• Hmm 1