• Senior Admin
50 minutes ago, Sevro said:

Granted I'm fairly conservative with spending money, but if I have a mk1 kit I will respawn immediately

After asking for an epi 5+ times maybe

33 minutes ago, The Sovereign said:

Mmmk... Who gonna explain this?  

1212.png1313.png

Maybe legitimate?   Maybe he got comp for a pdub he lost that had sentimental value so they took into account pain and suffering?  Maybe he lost 100mil kit to an arma bug?    Seems odd when a dead broke man convieniently gets 100 mil added to deposit box though.   Not saying it's illegit, but it's extremely fishy.  

400 staff points which would of probably taken 3-4 months to get. inb4 you say somehow this is corrupt it's all logged what gets paid out etc.

• Like 1
  • Admin
13 hours ago, Boovin said:

I’ve got a clip of a tp member being admin revived while zerging a smaller gang at neo hospital. So ur not wrong 

Where is the clip? I keep hearing about all this abuse but we need actual evidence to do something about it. 

• BlessUp 1
14 hours ago, Neuro said:

Is anyone else having fun watching this? 
Ps: some staff spawn themselves shit to have fun but If they use it in competitive things that's bad ig. (cough cough destruct hi man)

huh

20 minutes ago, Bubbaloo Burrito said:

Where is the clip? I keep hearing about all this abuse but we need actual evidence to do something about it. 

I’ve got the full 15 min clip somewhere where you can see there’s nobody in neo hospital or nearby who could’ve delivered an epi

also the Shikra clip is mine, got bugged and stuck inside, Walt spawns on me, grab a ride back to terminal then another teamplayers member is at my side seconds after pulling it out

• Community Manager
50 minutes ago, Boovin said:

I’ve got the full 15 min clip somewhere where you can see there’s nobody in neo hospital or nearby who could’ve delivered an epi

also the Shikra clip is mine, got bugged and stuck inside, Walt spawns on me, grab a ride back to terminal then another teamplayers member is at my side seconds after pulling it out

The player was kill switched and then subsequently revived by a staff member within the span of 40s, seems to have been a joke however individuals observing it might not think so.

• Like 2

yeti spawned me in 3 ghawks with insurance, walt spawned me in 20 pcovs, xlax spawned me in 3 zafirs why do you think I always have one, mason revives me everytime I die and give me dope with his admin pannel 

• Like 2
  • BlessUp 1
  • Haha 1
6 hours ago, The Sovereign said:

Scrap has been out 2 months, and the math on just ONE of those houses is 139 scrapped orcas.  

Ok where did anyone say they scrapped orcas? I was going to go into detail and explain how fucking retarded this reply was but you’re a lost cause put the tin foil hat back on and continue to theorize. If you had a brain instead of taking to the forums and causing a shit show you would have tried to work with senior development staff to check logs but you didn’t which is also another sign of significant skull density.

• Community Manager
10 hours ago, The Sovereign said:

It would be the same thing if you had an admin panel you aren't allowed to use.  It wouldnt make sense to have it if you're not using it.  Sharing keys to an infinite gear house has 0 purpose at all unless people are allowed to take it.  

This.  Warrants a full investigation.

Im not defending peach collector.  I don't support hackers.. but in a situation where staff are clearly abusing staff privs to benefit their gang, and nobody is doing their job of policing him, a hacker is the only recourse to expose it.

No.  Just no.  The fact that you would even pipe up on this with that narrative is insane to me.  Part of me is grateful that Mako is so corrupted he protected you from the perm you should have had, because it also protected some friends of mine, but the fact is you were one of the TOP SCRAP DUPING OFFENDERS and it was covered up.. poorly at that.  Even staff openly talk about how you should have been banned but mako covered for you.

If you didn't do what you did, a ton of people would still be permed right now... so I guess it worked out, but mako bent over backwards covering up the mess you created.  I'm shocked, frankly, that he at least had the decency to wipe your account at least.. but something tells me you probably still have dumb amounts of gear that was 'overlooked.'

The man said a video was doctored, and that disproved it?  Especially after it was already admitted to being legitimate?    Come on.

AEGIS DOESNT DO RUNS.  Aegis people get money from ????????.   People join aegis poor and end up rich. Conquest doesnt pay enough to cover the cosntant kit wipes they take.  They don't rob.  They don't do runs.  Some get money from cop, but others do not.  The math is simply not there.  It doesn't add up.  

And that's not even getting to TP yet... 

The fact that there is so little oversight on these staff gangs that the only way to figure shit out is by a hacker says a lot about the state of affairs as it stands.  We need people actively investigating and checking in on things to make sure the play is fair considering they insist on involving themselves in competitive situations like conquest and gang base.  

I will unironically show you who duped what if you come into teamspeak, I wanted to publicize this however there were concerns that the individuals that duped would compare and use it as a bragging rights thing. I'm sure that a look at the data and a minor explanation will clear up any misconceptions that you might have. 😅

• Like 2
3 hours ago, Panda 🙂 said:

If you had a brain instead of taking to the forums and causing a shit show

Hey man, someone has to do it. I don’t play anymore but I do get bored at work and these posts make for good content. 

• Like 3

No.  Just no.  The fact that you would even pipe up on this with that narrative is insane to me.  Part of me is grateful that Mako is so corrupted he protected you from the perm you should have had, because it also protected some friends of mine, but the fact is you were one of the TOP SCRAP DUPING OFFENDERS and it was covered up.. poorly at that.  Even staff openly talk about how you should have been banned but mako covered for you.

If you didn't do what you did, a ton of people would still be permed right now... so I guess it worked out, but mako bent over backwards covering up the mess you created.  I'm shocked, frankly, that he at least had the decency to wipe your account at least.. but something tells me you probably still have dumb amounts of gear that was 'overlooked.'

All gear and vehicles that I have and/or scrapped was gained legitamtely via playing the server for now 7,800 hours, if you're going to accuse me of duping at least showcase any proof you have and I'll be happy to disprove it given I never partook in any dupe, scrap or not.

AEGIS DOESNT DO RUNS.  Aegis people get money from ????????.   People join aegis poor and end up rich. Conquest doesnt pay enough to cover the cosntant kit wipes they take.  They don't rob.  They don't do runs.  Some get money from cop, but others do not.  The math is simply not there.  It doesn't add up.  

The argument that we don't rob just goes to show that you're either not paying attention, or you don't want to, people do not join aegis and end up rich, majority of the people that we invited to the gang are financially stable enough to where we do not need to support them and end up making more than they spend, I think you have a very poor idea of how much conquest actually pays given you've maybe played once or twice and went 0/13 but on average if I'm playing with more than just a 2-3 people, I will spend 3m and make back 5m+ per round (2 sometimes 3 rounds per conquest day).

3 hours ago, Panda 🙂 said:

Ok where did anyone say they scrapped orcas? I was going to go into detail and explain how fucking retarded this reply was but you’re a lost cause put the tin foil hat back on and continue to theorize. If you had a brain instead of taking to the forums and causing a shit show you would have tried to work with senior development staff to check logs but you didn’t which is also another sign of significant skull density.

Orcas was just one example.   The math isn't there for anything.

• Senior Developer
11 hours ago, The Sovereign said:

... @ monster was not that Aegis member. If you're going to come out "spitting facts", you should probably get them straight first. You're mad at the wrong crew, in nigh entirety.

8 hours ago, The Sovereign said:

AEGIS DOESNT DO RUNS.  Aegis people get money from ????????.   People join aegis poor and end up rich.  <snip>  They don't rob.  They don't do runs.  Some get money from cop, but others do not.  The math is simply not there.  It doesn't add up.

• Aegis people get money from ???????? feds, conquest, cop, and hitting the occasional lick.
  • People join aegis poor and end up rich depressed

Conquest doesnt pay enough to cover the cosntant kit wipes they take.

Mistaken again, but honestly the fact that you are mistaken here might be something you could get on the soapbox about for real.

@ Masonn hit the nail on the head here, though. Read his post. Everyone else here, including me a little bit above, is attempting to be combative because hey, forums drama is fun, and low key drives engagement. I generally just sit back and eat my popcorn on these kinds of posts too, but you legitimately seem to have followed a butterfly off the deep end this time. These larger gangs are able to not take "cosntant kit wipes" because there's so many homies that there's always an epi around the corner. Money gets spent, but in 2023 on Olympus, you really can sustain your bank account with fighting if you're trying to. An evening of federal events against the cops bots will net you far and away more than the same amount of time spent grinding nearly any of the more passive activities.

Honestly some day I hope you find yourself within frequent proximity of a staff member by way of gang association; it will become readily apparent that, while playing the game, we're just other folks out for a frag having a good time. We're here to enjoy the game, not pre-ocupy ourselves with trying to live rent free in your head as you seem to think. If this was a troll to have fun with some forums drama, I'll have to hand it to you - you made it work! If not, however, and you truly do believe what you're spittin', then I'd encourage you to take a step back and introspect as to how your mental on this one has landed so far off base.

And that's not even getting to TP yet...

Confused Nick Young / Swaggy P | Know Your Meme

If you knew how honest-to-a-fault some of the people you're talking about with that one are, you'd feel sorry for 'em given the way deciding to step up and be the change one wants to see can sometimes change shit.

I hope we're still chill, but if you're being serious, you've fallen completely off your rocker with this one.

• Like 4
2 minutes ago, codeYeTi said:

... @ monster was not that Aegis member. If you're going to come out "spitting facts", you should probably get them straight first. You're mad at the wrong crew, in nigh entirety.

• Aegis people get money from ???????? feds, conquest, cop, and hitting the occasional lick.
  • People join aegis poor and end up rich depressed

Mistaken again, but honestly the fact that you are mistaken here might be something you could get on the soapbox about for real.

@ Masonn hit the nail on the head here, though. Read his post. Everyone else here, including me a little bit above, is attempting to be combative because hey, forums drama is fun, and low key drives engagement. I generally just sit back and eat my popcorn on these kinds of posts too, but you legitimately seem to have followed a butterfly off the deep end this time. These larger gangs are able to not take "cosntant kit wipes" because there's so many homies that there's always an epi around the corner. Money gets spent, but in 2023 on Olympus, you really can sustain your bank account with fighting if you're trying to. An evening of federal events against the cops will net you far and away more than the same amount of time spent grinding nearly any of the more passive activities.

Honestly some day I hope you find yourself within frequent proximity of a staff member by way of gang association; it will become readily apparent that, while playing the game, we're just other folks out for a frag having a good time. We're here to enjoy the game, not pre-ocupy ourselves with trying to live rent free in your head as you seem to think. If this was a troll to have fun with some forums drama, I'll have to hand it to you - you made it work! If not, however, and you truly do believe what you're spittin', then I'd encourage you to take a step back and introspect as to how your mental on this one has landed so far off base.

Confused Nick Young / Swaggy P | Know Your Meme

If you knew how honest-to-a-fault some of the people you're talking about there are, you'd feel sorry for 'em.

I hope we're still chill, but if you're being serious, you've fallen completely off your rocker with this one.

Yeti, I don't hate anyone from forum post arguemnts.  I'm a grown ass adult.  

Can you defend the actions in the original clip of tp?  Can you really honestly look at that and say that is even remotely acceptable?

@ codeYeTi ?

On 5/17/2023 at 3:34 PM, The Sovereign said:

@ codeYeTi   This is the issue we come across.  When we post 10 things, 2 of them are challenged and 'disproven' and everything else is completely ignored hoping nobody notices.  If you were involved in this situation would you have lobbed out a metagaming ban?  If you were gang leader and doing staff work and your gang abused you doing your job as staff to gain information to rob someone, would you have kicked him?    

You disappeared and I'd love to hear your input.

1 hour ago, Claysive said:

Hey man, someone has to do it. I don’t play anymore but I do get bored at work and these posts make for good content. 

If im not here it's posts about how to join apd or bad montages. 

2 hours ago, Mako said:

I will unironically show you who duped what if you come into teamspeak, I wanted to publicize this however there were concerns that the individuals that duped would compare and use it as a bragging rights thing. I'm sure that a look at the data and a minor explanation will clear up any misconceptions that you might have. 😅

Publish the list, anyone who uses it to brag who duped more gets misconduct banned ezy clap.

• Senior Admin
1 hour ago, The Sovereign said:

This is the issue we come across.  When we post 10 things, 2 of them are challenged and 'disproven' and everything else is completely ignored hoping nobody notices.  If you were involved in this situation would you have lobbed out a metagaming ban?  If you were gang leader and doing staff work and your gang abused you doing your job as staff to gain information to rob someone, would you have kicked him? 

I mean you only have to watch the video to see what happened here, Walt tp's over to help the guy as he just sent a staff dispatch asking for help (I was online doing my own thing at the time and actually tp'd over also but just in invis) Walt is then obviously talking to the other guys and about to take them on a plane ride for some fun during this I'd imagine he would of been muted in comms as TP comms are generally very aids so there would of been no communication between him and any of the tp kids at this time.

to put the situation simply 
Gets staff message asking for help -> Mutes in discord tp's over to see what's going on
Talks to some kids who were there and goes to play around with them -> most likely still muted in tp discord

During this time I'd imagine Big john saw Walt over at the terminal so drove over there more than likely not realising Walt was even doing staff stuff as it's not like we publicly announce we're going to do staff stuff in discord. 

TL:DR 99% sure Walt didn't even realise this happened considering I was also there and had 0 clue 

Not to mention Walt teleported over to a blown up so it's not like he could have had any sort of idea that he was going to repull the Jet for Big john to try and steal.

• Like 5
6 minutes ago, Tommy12 said:

Hey man you mean two Cyrus because we duped another one 

i also have one that i 100% duped and was given permission by staff to dupe, keep the tinfoil hat on freak, at this point id say it suits you

• Like 1
43 minutes ago, Big John1 said:

yea I was just driving aimlessly around and seen a jet which I wanted to steal, the conspiracy here seems a bit weak considering he just flew away and I didn't steal the jet or anything. 

And also missed every shot he took didn’t even damage the guy you suck big John 

20 hours ago, The Sovereign said:

I consider you a good friend on this server. People joining a gang poor and becoming rich typically has to do with how that gang plays the game. I love all of the CoB dudes and still consider myself one of them, however playing with them I don't think I ever broke 10m in cash, upon joining AP and not having done a single run in over 5 months I am steadily climbing towards 100m, and all we do is fight. A single 10 minute bank, without any APD response (how it usually goes) is 3m minimum. Narco drops tend to yield somewhere around 4.5m and even scoring just 1500 points in a 5k game of conquest rolling with 4-5 people (most I generally see them running) is going to yield 6-8m cuts, which makes a huge difference when you consider that @ monster  is almost always absurdly positive in k/d meaning he probably is spending no more than 1.3m per round. When they do successful feds they typically have no more than 8-10 participants yielding probably about 3-4m each.

Playing APD for FTO and below is money printing, almost every task gives money in an area of effect manner, making it hard to not profit unless you're pulling armor for a federal event. 

My point is that the math does add up, it is overwhelmingly easy to make money while not doing runs and sticking to combat based gameplay. 

• Like 3
  • +1 2
9 hours ago, The Sovereign said:

Orcas was just one example.   The math isn't there for anything.

Did you not read monsters first reply to your post with an itemized list explaining where it all came from? If Mako was going to abuse I am very sure he wouldn’t spawn in over a million scrap to do it he would just spawn in the items that he wanted lol.

• +1 1

Getting an angry mob of low ranking members to swarm posts questioning the legitimacy of inordinate amounts of gear and scrap and spam downvoting everyone who asks for things to be looked into doesn't make you look innocent.  Cooperating and offering evidence makes you look innocent. 

9 hours ago, Big John1 said:

yea I was just driving aimlessly around and seen a jet which I wanted to steal, the conspiracy here seems a bit weak considering he just flew away and I didn't steal the jet or anything. 

You 100% were not driving around aimlessly.  All the staff in your gang teleported to help a player and you followed.  The tags show you were clearly in your group.  It's believable that neither @ Masonn nor @ WALT  noticed that you were following and noticed you were trying to abuse a situation a guy was only in because of a game bug that you only knew about by following them to rob him.  I believe that.  What's not believable it that you just happened to stumble across it.  

I'm not saying either of them were at fault for what you did, I'm saying that not holding their people accountable for their members abusing the fact that they have staff in their gang to ambush people is on them.  

Teamplayers are currently some of the most toxic rule breaking players on the server, and currently the gang with the most active staff in it.  Those two situations don't vibe.  If you're going to be a staff gang, the members in the staff gang should be held to a higher standard or not be permitted into the staff gang.  Simple as that.

If Teamplayers can't control their people, maybe we should be going back to OS gang requirements like the old days.

• STFU 2