ACTUAL FUCKING STAFF BIAS: Grandma Gary Come-on...

We were literally about to land on him.  In our video, we are keeping track of the engagement time.  I was about to refresh the engagement but was waiting cause we still had more time.  

Fix this.    Give @ Wilhelm his ghost hawk and bury this situation.  

and make @ CaloomClark at least serve 1 day of his 5 day ban ffs.  Who the fuck even unbanned him.

He's an aegis member.  He just quits the gang every time he logs out.  Aegis shouldn't be handling his tickets. 

• Clown 1
  • Downvote 1
  • STFU 1
  • Admin
4 minutes ago, The Sovereign said:

It clearly was not.  Apparently sr staff decided it was a good idea to put it to a vote and let your friends decide.  Shocking that they decided in your favor.  

There are at the most about 3 staff members in Aegis and I may be off who knows out of the 16 or so of us in total. Ain’t nobody convincing anyone to let this slide. 

• Like 1
Just now, Bubbaloo Burrito said:

There are at the most about 3 staff members in Aegis and I may be off who knows out of the 16 or so of us in total. Ain’t nobody convincing anyone to let this slide. 

Did you watch all the videos?  How could you honestly say he doesnt deserve that comped.  WE did everything right.  He was pushing to back us up with the titan when we landed in case they dipped, we kept track of the engagment time in the video.. we wanted it and was going for it.    How?   What could we possibly have done different that would have made him not get away with keeping the hawk and a 20 min ban for that?

This wasnt some guy across the map that titan engaged him and he flew away and landed.   It was an active persuit.

And he clearly saw us about to land on him when he stored it.  Why does wilhelm deserve to be punished because he combat stored?  You've always been a fair admin @ Bubbaloo Burrito  and like I said I respect you...  but there's no way you can look at this situation and say it isn't completely bias and fucked. 

Staff shouldn't be going defense lawyer for some and prosecutor for everyone else.

I'm not fighting for me here... I'm fighting for fairness.  I get nothing out of this. 

• Clown 1
  • Downvote 1
  • STFU 1

id feel bad for this community for having to deal with this antisocial creature crying for the past 2 years but you can just hit it with a server removal and solve a bunch of problems.

• Like 1
  • BlessUp 1
  • +1 1
  • Community Manager
59 minutes ago, Bubbaloo Burrito said:

There are 2 'staff members' in Aegis that have the ability to ban/compensate/whatever and it's me and @ Masonn , neither of us commented on the ticket or on the subsequent compensation requests. Your statement makes it seem like we attempted to convince Marcus/Gary to unban and refuse the comp which isn't true.

1 hour ago, The Sovereign said:

We were literally about to land on him.  In our video, we are keeping track of the engagement time.  I was about to refresh the engagement but was waiting cause we still had more time.  

Fix this.    Give @ Wilhelm his ghost hawk and bury this situation.  

and make @ CaloomClark at least serve 1 day of his 5 day ban ffs.  Who the fuck even unbanned him.

He's an aegis member.  He just quits the gang every time he logs out.  Aegis shouldn't be handling his tickets. 

Caloom isn't in Aegis, he's a friend of Headtaps who invites him when we're playing together.

1 hour ago, The Sovereign said:

And he clearly saw us about to land on him when he stored it.  Why does wilhelm deserve to be punished because he combat stored?  You've always been a fair admin @ Bubbaloo Burrito  and like I said I respect you...  but there's no way you can look at this situation and say it isn't completely bias and fucked. 

Staff shouldn't be going defense lawyer for some and prosecutor for everyone else.

I'm not fighting for me here... I'm fighting for fairness.  I get nothing out of this. 

I'll reiterate one more time, no staff member affiliated with Caloom bothered to get involved in his report, ban or the subsequent compensation requested for his Ghosthawk. 

This situation cannot be biased due to the fact that affiliated parties didn't attempt to interfere and there wasn't specialized treatment given, you claiming this shows out outlandish your argument is.

You're claiming that the Head Administrator of the server and the Administrator in a gang that rivals my own are both biased despite the fact that they:

A: Don't fucking care

B: Aren't affiliated with the gang in a positive or cooperative way

C; Benefit nothing from either the unban, denying the compensation, or dealing with this tantrum

04a823b4d660596aa966bf266a4da6e1.png

I don't necessarily mind you confronting this situation to get answers as most players would be upset however you've been provided with them and are spewing nonsense about the longest-standing Administrative member and a genuine pillar of the community.

You genuinely have a distorted view of the situation due to how closely involved you were, the icing on the cake is that you've purposefully tried to distort the community's perception of this event by clipping it short and failing to provide the information in the dispute.

954a47e982a8f5bebd247935265c144f.png

Won't bother responding to anything further since you feel the need to give me boundless cancer from having to argue with a sociopath, the facts are there and your slander of myself, Marcus, Mason and Gary is clearly unfounded. 👋

• Like 5
  • Kreygasm 1
  • STFU 1
  • Admin
22 minutes ago, Mako said:
1 hour ago, Bubbaloo Burrito said:

There are 2 'staff members' in Aegis that have the ability to ban/compensate/whatever and it's me and @ Masonn , neither of us commented on the ticket or on the subsequent compensation requests. Your statement makes it seem like we attempted to convince Marcus/Gary to unban and refuse the comp which isn't true.

That’s exactly what I said man. Read it again. Unless you are talking to Sovereign. 

• Like 1
  • Admin

I’ve been around a long time and it’s always been the standard that if you do not have possession, you’re not getting comped. A ban for sure, but you’re not getting compensated something you never had possession of. This isn’t new, this isn’t a story, and this post won’t change anyone’s mind. I can’t speak on this one, but the way staff has always handled stuff that dealt with something that could be bias is someone else would oversee the ticket to eliminate bias. 

• Like 2

Yea as ceo founder and owner of olympus get fucked @ CaloomClark games on you major

4 hours ago, The Sovereign said:

I've seen staff fucking pull logs to see if someone combat stored across the map and gave vehicles based off that.  We were literally chasing, 1km and closing, and ya'll find some arbitrary reasons not to.   That's a nty and an o7 for me and a good number of people.  

Most empty 07 threat ive ever seen

• Like 1
8 hours ago, The Sovereign said:

IM ACTUALLY FUCKING PISSED RIGHT NOW.  THIS IS THE MOST RETARDED STAFF SHIT IVE SEEN ON THIS SERVER SINCE EVER AND IT NEEDS ADDRESSED. 

ALL CAPS MAKES MY OPINION MORE OPINION THAN YOUR OPINION!!1!!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
5 hours ago, The Sovereign said:

That's a nty and an o7 for me and a good number of people.  

You'd be doing Olympus as a whole a favour so please, o7 already🤷‍♂️

• Like 1
  • Admin
32 minutes ago, CaloomClark said:

Gave them 6minutes to fight for it

Doesn’t mean you didn’t mess up but you fessed up to it so I respect that. 

9 minutes ago, Bubbaloo Burrito said:

Doesn’t mean you didn’t mess up but you fessed up to it so I respect that. 

On my POV, didn’t see them ONCE during the entire engagement, gave it what we thought to be long enough- searched around the area before storing and didn’t see anyone so i stored. Upon realising it was CS i decided to give them a FAIRER chance at fighting for it, 6minutes.

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, CaloomClark said:

On my POV, didn’t see them ONCE during the entire engagement, gave it what we thought to be long enough- searched around the area before storing and didn’t see anyone so i stored. Upon realising it was CS i decided to give them a FAIRER chance at fighting for it, 6minutes.

How could you possibly see them? They’re 3k out in a hummingbird ramping their render distance to 12k and using a magnifying glass to see the hawk