4 minutes ago, Clash said:

Be careful of the withdrawal from no arma it’s strong 

Nah I've taken break o7's from it before for 6 months or so at a time.  I didn't play Olympus because I'm addicted.  I played it because I genuinely had a blast. 

• Like 1

I worked on that for quite a while... and I forgot a ton of people.  

All the first generation CTF:  Xyla and crew now Boats and Hoes.  Ya'll were the rdmer's that cleared out Sofia so we could take over in the first place.  Glad to see you guys back.

@ Hawkgnewaccount @ hawkg23   The loyalest little dude.  Only forgot you because you stopped playing and started playing ws with me.  Didn't click in my head as an arma player anymore.  You're a real one.

The good sillas @ Tammy @ ivy @ GracieGirl @ lukie @johnnyjerusalem ... thanks for being retards with me at 4am.  Most of you don't even play anymore but I love you guys.

The OG noble:  @ Noahhh! @ Poon @ Roo  @ Blueangelman36 @ nman  Fucking amazing ppl.. and I always strived to reach Roo's level of tages even if I'd never hit it.

@ Mudiwa  and his dwarves.  Keep hustlin.   The only people I gave up on with competing with stats against.  

@ Big John1   It's easy to say people play because of their friends, but most play because of their enemies.  You were always the best enemy. You might have been surrounded by retards,  but there was always some lines you didn't personally cross.  Thanks for keeping the game engaging...  I hate you.  Have a good life.  Hitler is bad though. 

@ CHEESE1   I see you on here too lol.  Love you my dude.  You never stooped to the level you were always surrounded by.  A nice mf.  Stay yourself. 

• Like 5

@ The Sovereign we didnt talk much throughout both of our times on Arma but the times we did, you were always calm, cool, and collected. Loved watching your bombing videos too. Thank you for always making Olympus unique like many others do as well! 

CTF on top ❤️

• Love 1
13 minutes ago, ares said:

forgetting me and no @ smh i was the last standing noble member  

And @ ares .. The noble gang's little brother. lol.  Take care of yourself ares.  Glad to see you're growing up well. 

24 minutes ago, Mister gavin said:

@ The Sovereign we didnt talk much throughout both of our times on Arma but the times we did, you were always calm, cool, and collected. Loved watching your bombing videos too. Thank you for always making Olympus unique like many others do as well! 

CTF on top ❤️

Yeah you were like.. always a friend of a friend through like 3 connections.  Igsf, misters, ect.  Thanks mate.  Keep having fun as long as you can.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

@ The Sovereign  We didn't talk at all really but I remember you were trying to convince everyone in gang chat that Wraith had ESP because they killed you in warzone many times that day. Then I show up and vigi them from church cap, they were not cheating I assure you lmao. I'll miss the unhinged gang chat arguments for sure. 

Gotta ask the noob questions to be the people we are today... Goodbye sov.
I hope you come back someday soon, Ill do some oil in your name since when I first joined that was the main run I saw you do.
o7

• Like 2
53 minutes ago, Element_ said:

@ The Sovereign  We didn't talk at all really but I remember you were trying to convince everyone in gang chat that Wraith had ESP because they killed you in warzone many times that day. Then I show up and vigi them from church cap, they were not cheating I assure you lmao. I'll miss the unhinged gang chat arguments for sure. 

I've accused 6 people of cheating outside of just trolling and getting people worked up in sidechat.  I promise you.. them mf's have at least 1 person with esp.  

Out of those 6 people/gangs I've accused, 4 have gotten banned.  

I spent my entire career fighting people drastically outnumbered that are way better than me.  If I was the type of person who calls people cheaters (trolling aside) because I got mad that I died, I would've called half the server cheaters by now.  Give it time.  I have a system to figure out if my suspicions are correct or not.  Sometimes my system determines it's a coincidence, sometimes it validates.  Those guys are about 4x over proven to  have someone with esp at this point. 

Basically I take a cap, like say church cap, and I hide.  People with esp are rarely dumb enough to b-line to you.  They like to drive around in a frit and act like they're looking for you.  I divide that cap up into 4 quadrants.  I have a good hiding spot in each quadrant.  I don't determine whether they're cheating based on whether or not they find me fast, I determine it based on where they start 'looking' for me.  

Every single time Wraith pulls up to a cap, they always begin 'looking' for me in the quadrant I'm in without a single exception.

Was a pleasure to do some dumb shit yesterday before you left, the haters will be imitating your plays til the day this server finally pulls the plug.

hope to play something else with you in the future 

CTF 🤝 TNM

• Like 2

So you take that 1:4 ratio, and multiply it by the 16 times I've tested  it... and you get astronomical winning the lottery irl, then getting struck by lightning, then winning the lottery again, then getting struck by lightning again type odds. 

2 minutes ago, Boovin said:

Was a pleasure to do some dumb shit yesterday before you left, the haters will be imitating your plays til the day this server finally pulls the plug.

hope to play something else with you in the future 

CTF 🤝 TNM

❤️  I still remember the day I informed the gang we all love TNM now.  I tried to make cabbage say "we love tnm" and he lost his mind.  I settled for him promising he won't shoot at tnm.   You guys are so amazing.  I plan a big vacation to the UK to visit some friends in like 2 years when work allows.  I would love to get a pint. 

• Love 2
14 hours ago, doubleueyeceekay said:

All the best Sov, we are sad that you're leaving, it was nice to speak to you before you went. If you ever decide to come back, even on a secret alt, hit me up in-game and I'll hook you up with money, titans, vehicles etc. 

CTF 🤝 TNM

First words I ever said to you in game "Holy fuck is that your real voice?  That's amazing, you sound like a james bond villain.  Get in our discord!"

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
38 minutes ago, CHEESE1 said:

i miss you @ The Sovereign what are you gonna do now?

Got people pulling me in like 5 directions.  I play war selection and might go for ranked this season.  @ hawkg23  and I had a really respectable rating last season and we didnt even start until the end of it.

Got people wanting me to  play ark, dayz, and some old friends asking me to come back to conan exiles, which was my jam before arma in this vague genre  of game style.

Not sure tbh.. I'm in no rush.  

4 hours ago, The Sovereign said:

I worked on that for quite a while... and I forgot a ton of people.  

All the first generation CTF:  Xyla and crew now Boats and Hoes.  Ya'll were the rdmer's that cleared out Sofia so we could take over in the first place.  Glad to see you guys back.

@ Hawkgnewaccount @ hawkg23   The loyalest little dude.  Only forgot you because you stopped playing and started playing ws with me.  Didn't click in my head as an arma player anymore.  You're a real one.

The good sillas @ Tammy @ ivy @ GracieGirl @ lukie @johnnyjerusalem ... thanks for being retards with me at 4am.  Most of you don't even play anymore but I love you guys.

The OG noble:  @ Noahhh! @ Poon @ Roo  @ Blueangelman36 @ nman  Fucking amazing ppl.. and I always strived to reach Roo's level of tages even if I'd never hit it.

@ Mudiwa  and his dwarves.  Keep hustlin.   The only people I gave up on with competing with stats against.  

@ Big John1   It's easy to say people play because of their friends, but most play because of their enemies.  You were always the best enemy. You might have been surrounded by retards,  but there was always some lines you didn't personally cross.  Thanks for keeping the game engaging...  I hate you.  Have a good life.  Hitler is bad though. 

@ CHEESE1   I see you on here too lol.  Love you my dude.  You never stooped to the level you were always surrounded by.  A nice mf.  Stay yourself. 

what about me? baby

5 minutes ago, KermitZooicide said:

o7 @ The Sovereign I'll miss your "you're lucky I saw your name" messages when pulling up to drug dealers lmao

I'll let you in on the secret... it wouldn't have mattered if I didn't.  I woulda just given you your money back and epi'ed you.

Thanks for dealing with the random retards I had to wrangle into support. 

1 hour ago, Penguiny said:

what about me? baby

How could I possibly forget about you @ Penguiny .  Let's see... You are an Asian-American guy that occasionally plays Arma 3 on Olympus.  

Forgive me @ Skateezy .  7000 hours and a 40 year old brain. 

One of the best friends ive ever had on here and I forgot you.  
Much love my homie. 

• Like 1