Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

hi new to olympus

Welcome to olympus! Our rulset is different from asylum, so make sure you read them. Any other questions feel free to PM me. 

That was really positive of you :]

hi this is FaceRecka played over a year on the asylum servers decided to switch and I all ready like this way better than asylum.  Glad to be here nice to see a lot of familiar names! 

Welcome to Olympus and Enjoy your Stay! Browse the forums for some very helpful info.

• Admin

hi this is FaceRecka played over a year on the asylum servers decided to switch and I all ready like this way better than asylum.  Glad to be here nice to see a lot of familiar names! 

Welcome to Olympus!. Glad to have you with us. Like Dustin said, don't hesitate to message us or post any and all questions you might have. Hit me up in game also if you need help. You'll find that this is one great place to be a part of, so we hope you are here to stay. :D  

Welcome to Olympus.

I like trains.

You will get to know Grandma Gary quite soon. He is famous for stealing flash bangs and dropping mar-10 mags and toolkit a from hyperions backpack.

Oh yea I think he is an admin or something idk