Hold up, I’m Confused? Admins?

• Admin

I also did not forum ban either one of these folks - so again not sure how this ends up on me lmao. I gave one 2 hour warning for talking about a sibling and a non restrictive warning a dif day. Both reported.

• +1 1
2 minutes ago, -Shawn- said:

I also did not forum ban either one of these folks - so again not sure how this ends up on me lmao. I gave one 2 hour warning for talking about a sibling and a non restrictive warning a dif day. Both reported.

Keep up the good work 💪 

It's all fun and games until you bring up the dead. Hopefully they stay forum banned.

hey guys just to add to this thread below are all things staff have said publically!

"n*gger" in many different forms censored or not

too many forms of "kys"

ape, chimp. monkey. etc

& personal attacks.

not that i care what staff say but it is odd when public faces of the community who are "held to a higher standard" can say similar things a average player cant.

if staff can do it why cant we :3

• Like 1
34 minutes ago, -Shawn- said:

i drew no such line. I reacted to a reported comment. If theres more bad shit, shoulda been reported. Talking about someones dead sibling isnt okay. Racism also isnt okay. Any other shitty things that were said should have/should be reported. Saying I drew a line makes no sense. I didnt go in the post and cherry pick some things i didnt like dawg.

It was me who was talking about the dead sibling. Not Rufus. You banned me for 3 hours for it. 

Good to know that proud reports comments though. Time to start doing the same.

1 minute ago, johnny goose said:

hey guys just to add to this thread below are all things staff have said publically!

"n*gger" in many different forms censored or not

too many forms of "kys"

ape, chimp. monkey. etc

& personal attacks.

if staff can do it why cant we :3

As soon as you get Moderator 1 the admins give you the N word pass. 

27 minutes ago, SheriffJohnBeard said:

Keep up the good work 💪 

It's all fun and games until you bring up the dead. Hopefully they stay forum banned.

I'll do it again

1 hour ago, -Shawn- said:

i drew no such line. I reacted to a reported comment. If theres more bad shit, shoulda been reported. Talking about someones dead sibling isnt okay. Racism also isnt okay. Any other shitty things that were said should have/should be reported. Saying I drew a line makes no sense. I didnt go in the post and cherry pick some things i didnt like dawg.

Not a personal attack, I just disagree. If someone reports something obscure and you said it is a line that cannot be crossed, that is a new line. Never seen a rule about that. Check out @ Community Director Sov 's newest montage and there's 2 instances of Pledge using the homophobic F slur and making screenshots of her being a pedo. If the argument that joking about the relative is toxic, then everything that's going on is toxic. 

• BlessUp 1
  • Admin
1 minute ago, Greenarrow said:

Not a personal attack, I just disagree. If someone reports something obscure and you said it is a line that cannot be crossed, that is a new line. Never seen a rule about that. Check out @ Community Director Sov 's newest montage and there's 2 instances of Pledge using the homophobic F slur and making screenshots of her being a pedo. If the argument that joking about the relative is toxic, then everything that's going on is toxic. 

sov never reports anyone for trashing her unless they go WAY overboard (and as she knows) when it is overboard and she reports it, its handled. Same thing here. If the other stuff is not reported, then how do we know someone has an issue?  Talking about someone's dead family is not a new line. I have in-game bans placed for those (including one perm). Someone calling someone a regular ass gamer insult (bitch, cunt, faggot, etc) is not gonna get banned. But when you involve real life stuff, the line starts being crossed. If theres a post that it going over the line on sov for instance and she reports it, then itll be handled. I think she just got the thickest skin here half the time so we dont know about it. 

1 minute ago, -Shawn- said:

sov never reports anyone for trashing her unless they go WAY overboard (and as she knows) when it is overboard and she reports it, its handled. Same thing here. If the other stuff is not reported, then how do we know someone has an issue?  Talking about someone's dead family is not a new line. I have in-game bans placed for those (including one perm). Someone calling someone a regular ass gamer insult (bitch, cunt, faggot, etc) is not gonna get banned. But when you involve real life stuff, the line starts being crossed. If theres a post that it going over the line on sov for instance and she reports it, then itll be handled. I think she just got the thickest skin here half the time so we dont know about it. 

Unless it's doxxing why is that a line that's crossed? It honestly surprises me that you would call the F slur a regular ass gamer insult when so is many racial slurs. My argument is that it should be all or nothing, cause it clearly looks cherry picked. 

4 minutes ago, Greenarrow said:

Unless it's doxxing why is that a line that's crossed? It honestly surprises me that you would call the F slur a regular ass gamer insult when so is many racial slurs. My argument is that it should be all or nothing, cause it clearly looks cherry picked. 

The reason this community tolerates homophobia and not racism is simply because the people who are offended by homophobia in this community simply leave, and there are very few staff members who care about the people impacted by the slurs. Racism was once tolerated on Olympus but that has changed in the last 5 years. The "official" line is now that racism isn't allowed but 90% of the staff team will use racist slurs often. Unironically the community would have better protection against people being homophobic if some of the staff came out as gay. 

@ -Shawn-  still hasn't explained why it's appropriate to call people pedos on the forum without evidence considering people have been banned for doing that as well. You thought that was too far when Sov implied you were one by saying an oft-quoted meme. But when it's targeted to her and others Shawn is really sleepy and suddenly can't read anything. 

7 minutes ago, Noble said:

she’s a singer makes some good songs man 

suggest one song and if it's shit it will permanently tarnish my opinion of your music taste

3 hours ago, doubleueyeceekay said:

It was me who was talking about the dead sibling. Not Rufus. You banned me for 3 hours for it. 

As soon as you get Moderator 1 the admins give you the N word pass. 

I'll do it again

the only messages i reported were the ones where u made fun of my dead sister and that’s because that’s info i don’t want anyone on this server knowing, idek how you know tbh. probably through silton considering he’s also doxed my dads full name🤦🏻‍♂️

i love beefing yous as much as yous love beefing me but bringing my dead siblings into the argument is uncalled for, and even you know that, though you probably don’t care.

• BlessUp 1
13 hours ago, Milo said:

Hi Official TNM representative 👋!

If you must know it is because @ Rufus  was being extremely racist earlier on and I also didn't like his status update. TNM has my condolences with my most sincerest reaction:

Fat cunt

• +1 1
  • Head Admin
2 hours ago, doubleueyeceekay said:

The reason this community tolerates homophobia and not racism is simply because the people who are offended by homophobia in this community simply leave, and there are very few staff members who care about the people impacted by the slurs. Racism was once tolerated on Olympus but that has changed in the last 5 years. The "official" line is now that racism isn't allowed but 90% of the staff team will use racist slurs often. Unironically the community would have better protection against people being homophobic if some of the staff came out as gay.

Calling someone a faggot isnt racism you retard

kys

Starship Troopers GIF

Also through @ Decimus , @ Toretto  and @ Xlax  who are all out and proud we have the LBGTQRBBQuWu+ community covered.

• Haha 1
37 minutes ago, Grandma Gary said:

Calling someone a faggot isnt racism you retard

kys

Starship Troopers GIF

Also through @ Decimus , @ Toretto  and @ Xlax  who are all out and proud we have the LBGTQRBBQuWu+ community covered.

I knew you never went to school, preferring to steal catalytic converters, but come on basic reading comprehension would show that’s not what I’m saying.

@ CaloomClark  is from the better side of Ireland

• Like 1
  • Head Admin
21 minutes ago, doubleueyeceekay said:

I knew you never went to school, preferring to steal catalytic converters, but come on basic reading comprehension would show that’s not what I’m saying.

That useless ginger fuck never questioned it when the priests showed him that his rosary beads could also double as anal beads so I wouldn't put much faith in him tbh

• Monkey 1

Grown ass adult men crying that they got banned from cops and robbers simulator for shitposting constantly.

Holy fuck - get a job, get a woman, go to a local park. Do anything.

Out of nearly every weirdo staff member? Milo is the most human and normal one we have.

If you don't get the benefit of having a "nicer" community then you yourself are retarded.

I grew up on COD and 2010 World of Warcraft -- people aren't "softer" you're just sperging out saying random things to try and illicit a reaction. It's not even trolling, you're just yelling random slurs like an urban survivalist in Kensington, Philadelphia.

What would your dads think? What about your moms?

8 hours ago, doubleueyeceekay said:

8 hours ago, johnny goose said:

you're so girlypop

Edited by Not Skateezy -Don't Ban-
  • Like 1
6 hours ago, doubleueyeceekay said:

Gary’s from the deep south, or he acts like it at least

3 hours ago, CaloomClark said:

Gary’s from the deep south, or he acts like it at least

I thought it depended where his caravan is that day

5 hours ago, Not Skateezy -Don't Ban- said:

Grown ass adult men crying that they got banned from cops and robbers simulator for shitposting constantly.

Holy fuck - get a job, get a woman, go to a local park. Do anything.

Out of nearly every weirdo staff member? Milo is the most human and normal one we have.

If you don't get the benefit of having a "nicer" community then you yourself are retarded.

I grew up on COD and 2010 World of Warcraft -- people aren't "softer" you're just sperging out saying random things to try and illicit a reaction. It's not even trolling, you're just yelling random slurs like an urban survivalist in Kensington, Philadelphia.

What would your dads think? What about your moms?

you're so girlypop

This you?

• Like 1
3 hours ago, doubleueyeceekay said:

I thought it depended where his caravan is that day

This you?

My take that is consistent with what I just said?

You're crying over a two week ban from a video game.

While you and your friend are sitting in Discord at late hours of the night, whining about being banned, your family (cousins, maybe sisters/brothers) are actually doing something with their life.

I don't need to tell you, ask yourself how your family treats you and realize it's because you're a retarded loser who is most likely on government assistance.

Thanks

Edited by Not Skateezy -Don't Ban-
  • Like 1