Thank You

Jorbis

After much thought and consideration, I've decided to step down from my positions as Sergeant of the APD and Team Leader of the Community Team. This also means that I will no longer be with the Olympus Community. With little time to play, and a loss of passion for gaming as a whole I decided it would be best for everyone.

I would like to go ahead and thank the entirety of the APD/R&R (especially the seniors), the staff and last but not least the everyday player of Olympus. You all helped to create a wonderful community that always had something new and exciting around the corner.

To all those who have received promotions in the factions, cherish the opportunity at a chance to do something special. To all those who feel discouraged or insignificant, keep working towards a better you and trust me when I say that good things eventually come to people who work their ass off.

Thank you Olympus for allowing me to be apart of the most amazing community I've ever seen.

NOO!!!! :( you think you will come back?

Jorbis, I sucked your dick a lot. Outside of the house is a better life my man, School, work whatever it may be is the better option, I know gaming can be something that ruins your career. I feel you man and best of luck on the outside world!:)

• Like 1

Literally just put you down as one of the tp 3 most helpful senior APD members D:

With this, you will be missed greatly man.  I hope you come back/stop in every once in awhile!  You were an awesome member of the community here!!!

• Like 1

We'll miss you Jorbis! You were the most mature 16 year old I've ever talked to in my life. You will go far in life man. Keep up the good work and hold your head high. Good luck with your future endeavors! You will be missed greatly by this whole community. :'(

• Like 1
  • Admin

Damn Jorbis.  It is a sad day after all.  I learned a lot from you.  I wish you luck in your future endeavors.  I hope you consider coming back at some point.  We will miss you.  

Jorbis, i gave you a shoutout when i left, plz do the same : (

but i have to say, im really sad to see you go... you are simply amazing man... stay amazing and i will always have you in my mind when i think about olympus, you have been a great asset to the community and i wish you the best and only the best. you are amazing, stay frosty : )

Man, what is happening to all the Senior Members of Olympus these days, with Jendrack (I think) with his divorce, then to Pinkstreak, now Jorbis is leaving. These are really dark times for Olympus. I hope that we will soon see the light of day again and Jorbis, remember that the Olympus Community will welcome you back with open arms.