Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

RIP Will I love you bro

I know I may not be a fan favorite around these parts anymore, but i just had to watch my roommate/best friend get carried out in a body bag last night after dying in his sleep to unknown causes. So hate me. love me, or whatever  i don't care about me but if you would send my boy a prayer i'd appreciate it. I'll be gone for awhile goona step away from everything and just finish this semester out.  

Much Love,

Honeybooboo

Edited by honeybooboo
  • Like 3

We'll be thinking about you man, losing a friend at a young age is a hard thing to encounter but if theres one thing i've learned about your personality just from playing on the same server as you, you are strong enough to get anything. See you when you get back brother.

Even the worst of Verbal ''Smashing Foes'' will show respect. Olympus is a community, and we're sorry for the loss of someones close friend. Can understand the feeling.

MC Sends their regards.

Edited by Corporal_moob
Fuck, I can't get this picture out dammit.
  • Like 4

Listen bud. As someone who is witness to this sort of thing every day, know that it gets better. Time might not heal all wounds, but it will get easier. Cling to your family and friends, they will be there for you. The main thing is you have a support system for you, and know that we are always here for you. Take all the time you need my man. If you need to vent or to blow off some steam, I'm here.

- Pete

• Like 1

I'm sorry for your loss bro, take your time to recover and get on with your personal life and sort out things on a personal level. Olympus aint going nowhere, we'll be waiting on you to come back... my thoughts and prayers goes to you and his family and friends.. <3 

I know I may not be a fan favorite around these parts anymore, but i just had to watch my roommate/best friend get carried out in a body bag last night after dying in his sleep to unknown causes. So hate me. love me, or whatever  i don't care about me but if you would send my boy a prayer i'd appreciate it. I'll be gone for awhile goona step away from everything and just finish this semester out.  

Much Love,

Honeybooboo

Although we almost never see eye to eye, I never like to see people greive or lose somebody. I'm truly sorry for your loss booboo child

Keep your head up booboo. i know the feeling all to well. just focus on what you have to focus on. You will always have your Olympus friends and family here for support. as for the haters. "Shake it off". When you are ready to come join us again. We will be here with open arms. Keep your head up brother. Much love from myself and the rest of the olympus community. 

Listen bud. As someone who is witness to this sort of thing every day, know that it gets better. Time might not heal all wounds, but it will get easier. Cling to your family and friends, they will be there for you. The main thing is you have a support system for you, and know that we are always here for you. Take all the time you need my man. If you need to vent or to blow off some steam, I'm here.

- Pete

i agree with you peter. Growing up for me really was horrible. ive seen friends die. my family completely fell apart. my father was a scumbag. Mother went nuts. I deff understand man. Like peter said. if you ever need to talk. I would be more than happy to help. Add me on steam or pm me on here. Ill even give you my cell phone number if you ever need to talk. Its not easy. I understand that. Keep your head held high and push forward. We got you brother