Giveaway Update + New Price Match & Free Oly+ ×

Locked Intresting Strawpoll

1 minute ago, TheSkyStarKnight said:

These forum post debates are always the most interesting. Although Iv'e been playing for almost 2 years now, Iv'e never understood why the ban controversy with 3rip was so big. If there is anything iv'e learned in arguments such as these it's that support matters. If there are this many people supporting it, there must be a reason.

There is a big group of people that enjoy playing with him. Also fights have been not as existent on Olympus and there was shit loads of fights when TI was around.

3 hours ago, Fat Clemenza said:

I can't refute that, however I can refute that it's a false ban; that's just an opinion. He also ban evaded on at least a dozen accounts. I mean, do you really expect the Staff to have any sort of leniency on a guy who did that? I can't really blame them for immediately resolving his tickets. Trying to appeal it is futile at this point. They won't listen, and given the circumstances, I can't say I blame them. He's the master of his fate. Again, nobody to blame here except the dude that's serving a perm.

for some reason people seem to confuse a dozen accounts with 4.

Edited by murzahuk
39 minutes ago, murzahuk said:

for some reason people seem to confuse a dozen accounts with 4.

I must be misinformed. I've been told by various staff members that they've banned between a half-a-dozen to a dozen of your alternate accounts. Obviously, they were factoring in the ones Cake supplied you as well. 

Ok here goes nothing, first of all i am a randy so this probably means nothing, but why would he go through all the work of making montages, talking himself up, etc. and hell even after he gets banned, play on other servers and to this day still has the same exact skill, on random servers like encore etc. nobody would hack on that shit. I think a certain group of people were just tired of getting their assholes ripped open by him and pulling the usual internet excuse, hes better than me he must be hacking. now i dont wanna say more because i know im already gonna be the talk of someones ts. but its kinda stupid you gotta be biased like this(not pointing fingers). then again i did watch his videos in 0.25 speed, clearly snaps :Kappa:.

kill me

• Like 3
9 hours ago, DanteFleury said:

Ive sat back far too long.. Somebody tell me the story of 3rip. Man was banned like.. Right when I arrived. 

he was cancer to the community thats my idea why they banned him, he probably cheated too. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Mobundo African Warlord said:

he was cancer to the community thats my idea why they banned him, he probably cheated too. 

Not really. He was never as cancer as the people that are in the community today and he usually stayed out of sidechat.

• Like 1

There is so many people more cancer than him, like that @buckie kid is cancer. I'm cancer. You're cancer as well, he was cancer on forums because he had an ego that you people gave him.

• Like 2
13 minutes ago, Linka said:

There is so many people more cancer than him, like that @buckie kid is cancer. I'm cancer. You're cancer as well, he was cancer on forums because he had an ego that you people gave him.

I do agree i am cancer 

7 hours ago, Fat Clemenza said:

I must be misinformed. I've been told by various staff members that they've banned between a half-a-dozen to a dozen of your alternate accounts. Obviously, they were factoring in the ones Cake supplied you as well. 

I have only been banned on 4 accounts ever. They were all my accounts as well. Any other account that was banned was someone who was using the same free vpn as me. I thought people figured this out already. 

1 hour ago, murzahuk said:

I have only been banned on 4 accounts ever. They were all my accounts as well. Any other account that was banned was someone who was using the same free vpn as me. I thought people figured this out already. 

It's like a game of telephone in this community. One way or another, things get lost in translation. But still, four accounts is significant. Whether or not your ban was just, I would imagine the staff would have a hard time getting past that factor. 

3 hours ago, Ham said:

Not really. He was never as cancer as the people that are in the community today and he usually stayed out of sidechat.

Ham you were like almost brand new to the server when he was band fam, he was large and in-charge in side chat often enough. theres skill too much cancer here but its Arma what do you except ;( 

9 minutes ago, Mobundo African Warlord said:

Ham you were like almost brand new to the server when he was band fam, he was large and in-charge in side chat often enough. theres skill too much cancer here but its Arma what do you except ;( 

he was in my gang for at least a month....

I was large in side chat yes but it was hard not to be when every member from every gang I fought attacked me over side chat.

Edited by murzahuk
  • Like 5

I was on the server from April or May of 2015 and made a forum account in June. 3 Rip got banned in October or something like that. That would be about 5-6 months. I was under a different name for awhile, so I could see why you would think that.

39 minutes ago, Ham said:

I was on the server from April or May of 2015 and made a forum account in June. 3 Rip got banned in October or something like that. That would be about 5-6 months. I was under a different name for awhile, so I could see why you would think that.

NaClo 4 lyfe :Kappa:

• Like 1
57 minutes ago, Ham said:

"are we still truced?" "I don't know ill ask skeeter"

• Like 1