Giveaway Update + New Price Match & Free Oly+ ×

Locked Intresting Strawpoll

Guest G.O.A.T.
5 minutes ago, DanteFleury said:

Ive sat back far too long.. Somebody tell me the story of 3rip. Man was banned like.. Right when I arrived. 

Accused of hacking, banned for hacking, ban evaded. Literally up to Gary and Poseidon if he can get unbanned or not.

http://www.strawpoll.me/10589793 we all know them 16 down votes is most likely mc, shoutout to the real homies in mc that actually like 3 rip, @Grandma Gary just give the guy a chance man, we both know he isnt cheating, he was just a little bit toxic, which if he gets unbanned he obviously wont be anymore, Plus Olympus will be better because he will bring back TI and everyone will fight just like the old days . and don't lock/delete my post i aint trying to start beef, just speaking the truth.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, RustyTheg0dtier said:

Not up to you mate.

Then don't have a forum post added where people can post their opinion. What did you expect? 

Sorry, that means the strawpoll is useless. Because it's not up to us.

• Like 3

Too bad. I'm not the person who's on a ban. 

You might tell me I got ''All of MC to vote no on it'' (Which, isn't the case by the way) If I did, You'd know.

Secondly. You've literally done the same. All your buds have voted yes on it. So who gives a shit?

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, Fat Clemenza said:

He threw away any chance he had when he ban evaded on multiple accounts. Nobody's fault but his.

I am saying give him another chance, there is loads of people that ban evaded and got unbanned, why doesn't he get a chance? plus he ban evaded a false ass ban, people who actually ban evaded serious bans still get to play. that's my point.

7 minutes ago, Bubbaloo Burrito said:

This is up to the staff not up to the community. Fun poll though A+ ;) 

i made that top tier shit fam. get the admins to give him a chance man. a lot of people that ban evaded get to play still.

Just now, RustyTheg0dtier said:

I am saying give him another chance, there is loads of people that ban evaded and got unbanned, why doesn't he get a chance? plus he ban evaded a false ass ban, people who actually ban evaded serious bans still get to play. that's my point.

I can't refute that, however I can refute that it's a false ban; that's just an opinion. He also ban evaded on at least a dozen accounts. I mean, do you really expect the Staff to have any sort of leniency on a guy who did that? I can't really blame them for immediately resolving his tickets. Trying to appeal it is futile at this point. They won't listen, and given the circumstances, I can't say I blame them. He's the master of his fate. Again, nobody to blame here except the dude that's serving a perm.

• Like 1

Can u guys stop fussing the staff with this there decisions were made and they are complete and finalized . If they were gonna unban him they would have done so :) (just my thoughts) . This kinda makes things worse 

4 minutes ago, BlackJack said:

Can u guys stop fussing the staff with this there decisions were made and they are complete and finalized . If they were gonna unban him they would have done so :) (just my thoughts) . This kinda makes things worse 

Wasn't you one of the people that said unban 3 rip every single day back in the TI days? pretty sure you was. Nothing can make it worse, People just need to grow up

4 minutes ago, RustyTheg0dtier said:

Wasn't you one of the people that said unban 3 rip every single day back in the TI days? pretty sure you was. Nothing can make it worse, People just need to grow up

I was but I was bothering the staff a lot and I learned that it's a waste of time because it's not gonna happen I mean it's been a long time and the staff just doesn't agree upon it

Just now, BlackJack said:

I was but I was bothering the staff a lot and I learned that it's a waste of time because it's not gonna happen and I just wasted time so yeah 

Yeah well many people want it to happen, so it might one day. Also didn't you tell 3 rip you donated 100 dollars for him to be unbanned? Or is he talking out of his ass?

54 minutes ago, Fat Clemenza said:

I can't refute that, however I can refute that it's a false ban; that's just an opinion. He also ban evaded on at least a dozen accounts. I mean, do you really expect the Staff to have any sort of leniency on a guy who did that? I can't really blame them for immediately resolving his tickets. Trying to appeal it is futile at this point. They won't listen, and given the circumstances, I can't say I blame them. He's the master of his fate. Again, nobody to blame here except the dude that's serving a perm.

He doesn't have a dozen accounts to ban evade on. 

19 minutes ago, RustyTheg0dtier said:

Yeah well many people want it to happen, so it might one day. Also didn't you tell 3 rip you donated 100 dollars for him to be unbanned? Or is he talking out of his ass?

Nope don't recall that but I do recall trying to get him unbanned but ya already know it obviously didn't work but I understand y , it's just the staff man

These forum post debates are always the most interesting. Although Iv'e been playing for almost 2 years now, Iv'e never understood why the ban controversy with 3rip was so big. If there is anything iv'e learned in arguments such as these it's that support matters. If there are this many people supporting it, there must be a reason.