Giveaway Update + New Price Match & Free Oly+ ×

How hated is strafe?

you can't really take anything a 13 year old says seriously, that's why i dont think people hate you.

BUT i do think you are annoying as fuck and always seeking for attention that most likely your parents don't give you for various reasons

1 hour ago, SheriffJohnBeard said:

you can't really take anything a 13 year old says seriously, that's why i dont think people hate you.

BUT i do think you are annoying as fuck and always seeking for attention that most likely your parents don't give you for various reasons

Legit dont know why you dont like me im friends with everyone in div than you and duece become salty cunts toward me wanna have me upload the vid of me 1 tapping 3 div or time i rooked realitor who had a mk18 and got the jump on me?

1 hour ago, Orgondo said:

I don't know how you could be the most hated when you're irrelevant 

You act like i dont know this. Im irrelevant as fuck but ive done so many dog things and gang jumped so many times people started hating me so i was wondering what the community thought. I also wanna point out the fact ive been on olympus for 2 years and im still irrelevant in your eyes?

45 minutes ago, CheckUrFoodNWater said:

V

;)

2 hours ago, FuzyDice said:

Almost forgot you babe yea that shit was hella funny i was in jail talking in side than you asked what SN stood for...

1 hour ago, Strafe said:

Legit dont know why you dont like me im friends with everyone in div than you and duece become salty cunts toward me wanna have me upload the vid of me 1 tapping 3 div or time i rooked realitor who had a mk18 and got the jump on me?

You act like i dont know this. Im irrelevant as fuck but ive done so many dog things and gang jumped so many times people started hating me so i was wondering what the community thought. I also wanna point out the fact ive been on olympus for 2 years and im still irrelevant in your eyes?

Being on a server for 2 years doesn't change anything, unless you were in a large gang that is familiar like MC, Pre 3 Rip Perm Banerino -TI- etc., and people see you a lot. I never heard of you until you've joined one of my gangs, and I've been on the server for a decent amount of time.

41 minutes ago, TroyOGG said:

strafe you just want attention 

"Where's my Lockpicks and Zipties" -Strafe 2k16

TFW you shorted me 13 lockpicks and 8 zipties and i was poor as fuck.

25 minutes ago, Thomas Blinder said:

I think By FAR I'm the most hated person in this community!

No comment? (Not in a bad way <3 u)

30 minutes ago, Augustus said:

Being on a server for 2 years doesn't change anything, unless you were in a large gang that is familiar like MC, Pre 3 Rip Perm Banerino -TI- etc., and people see you a lot. I never heard of you until you've joined one of my gangs, and I've been on the server for a decent amount of time.

I was on the server 4 months pre wipe.