Giveaway Update + New Price Match & Free Oly+ ×

What is your favorite thing about olympus?

Ok so its general chit chat so why not ask something that would actually be interesting, Right!

And if you want also tell what is the thing you hate like something that would be useful to the dev's ears

Ok my favorite thing, hmm... I guess I would have to go with the epic thrill of taking kavala skats hostage and getting gear, so mostly I like rping, especially in cop gear its always fun, oh and blowing ghost hawks up :)

The thing I hate is breaking my car and running 1 million km away, to get to a town lol

Something I hate about the server-wise is the dysinc and having the box truck behind me flip in the air 30 m high

• Like 2
2 hours ago, Redmer said:

During soft server restarts the kids screaming in group 

This is up there for me.

I always just laugh my ass off during restarts when people scream obscenities.

My favorite was back in the day when you could talk in side chat. The screaming matches between Moob and Dirtpur were hilarious. And of course the time someone just randomly played the English translated Russian National Anthem in side chat. The lag that made the VoiP stutter made it even funnier. Good times.

25 minutes ago, Goodman said:

That feeling when a freshy tries to RDM you and he gets first shot but you turn on him, taze and restrain him.

It's impossible to kill some one with a rook if they have a vest on. 

6 minutes ago, Joel said:

It's impossible to kill some one with a rook if they have a vest on. 

When they aim for your vest. Im talking about if its even a PDW. Just the knowing they thought they had you dead and you screw em over.

• Like 1

Huh not sure if some of these are good, Cause I don't know how you could possibly love side chat bitching, or screaming in soft resets :P 

1 hour ago, Goodman said:

When they aim for your vest. Im talking about if its even a PDW. Just the knowing they thought they had you dead and you screw em over.

That's so true

4 hours ago, Edmunds.Z said:

I really like the user interface that Olympus uses compared to other altis life servers, but I am a fan of the screaming and crying 10 year olds I bust while on duty as APD

Oh yea its nice

5 hours ago, McDili said:

This is up there for me.

I always just laugh my ass off during restarts when people scream obscenities.

My favorite was back in the day when you could talk in side chat. The screaming matches between Moob and Dirtpur were hilarious. And of course the time someone just randomly played the English translated Russian National Anthem in side chat. The lag that made the VoiP stutter made it even funnier. Good times.

It makes me mad when people scream so I tend to join :(