Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

Donald Trump will be the new President of the United States Megathread

Guest G.O.A.T.
5 minutes ago, Pledge said:

I expected more thoughts.

He's got a significant amount of promises to back up that he made on the campaign trail. Special Prosecutor, The Wall, stopping Muslims from entering the country, etc. Pepper your memes.

Having a wall is the most idiotic things we can do as a country because most immigrants don't hop borders in groups dodging security like we see in movies.. The most common way to illegally live here is overstaying your visa from coming in via airline. Also it costs alot of money...

• Like 2

I think the media/social media had a helping hand in influencing the younger generation that trump is a bad guy. Yes he may have not made the smartest choices before he started campaigning for President but one bad choice does not make you into a terrible person. It makes me sick to my stomach that some "big" Youtube channels were being paid to influence people to vote for Hillary. The younger generation does not understand how Obama's term effected America. It seems like the only thing people care about now days is the social issues within our country. I couldn't care less about the social issues or political correctness at a time where we need to focus on fixing the economy and world relations. Maybe after we understand how we can better the economy and fix our world relation problems then we can get back to worrying about the social issues.

• Like 5
6 minutes ago, Tman15tmb said:

What ass backwards country do you live in? Haha

To say that you could care less means that you care; if you could not care less that means you do not care at all. It's a common mistake. On a side note, to add what you said about obama Tman, there are plenty of Obama's policies which I disagree with, and unfortunately these days if you say you disagree with some of the Democratic party's policies you get labelled a trump supporter, and if you criticise Netanyahu you get called an anti-semite, and if you criticise clinton you get called sexist. Political correctness is fine by me, but one should not go to the extreme and  overreact when someone says something accidentally in the heat of the moment or expresses a view which may be controversial

• Like 1