Giveaway Update + New Price Match & Free Oly+ ×

Frost- "The medic people want, and the medic the people need"

I need everyone's help to get me back on medic. I'm currently blacklisted, but I've come a long way since my last little mistake. Not only am I the medic the people want, I'm the medic the people need. I go out of my way to make sure EVERYONE survives regardless of race, sex, gang affiliation, location....just need help convincing @Isaac Newton

11 minutes ago, Vincent Jacobs said:

that is a lie. @Muthinator doesn't let people stay blacklisted for very simple things he is very understanding. you did something wrong. stay blacklisted. //thread

Fuck you...I'm denying you service!

45 minutes ago, Vincent Jacobs said:

that is a lie. @Muthinator doesn't let people stay blacklisted for very simple things he is very understanding. you did something wrong. stay blacklisted. //thread

go away buzz kill

• Like 1

Honestly frost the best way to handle the situation would have been message one of the senior R&R and then talk to them about the situation and if they feel you are worthy of getting your rank back then they would go ahead and give you a second chance, but the way you handled you most likely threw away all chances of you getting
R&R back. 

• Like 2

Welp, suck it up frost, you ain't getting medic back. Kind of glad, drunk people can be funny or idiots, I feel nothing for people who are idiots while drunk. but funny drunk people, they're hilarious. So... uh... yeah... stay b-listed. 

I suppose the main implication is that people shouldn’t assume ‘I was drunk’ is a good excuse for doing things one knows he or she shouldn’t be doing and i myself don't take such act kindly and it honestly makes me think twice about your personality and how responsible you are and the lack of integrity you may have.... you're responsible for your behavior. 

I believe a person acts out their sober desires when they become intoxicated then blame their actions on being drunk. It's not like they don't know what will happen if they keep drinking. Therefore they choose to lose control of themselves, to lose the ability to think clearly & rationally & to lose the ability to use sound reasoning. Before getting drunk they know it and all thoughts kick in, good & bad & they tell themselves it's not their fault but the alcohols actions....People decide to do these things while drinking because they care less about the consequences that may come with it but when they blame it on the alcohol it honestly triggers me as i can go on for days towards how you know exactly what you did while on duty and it shows..I'm sorry but I myself wouldn't want to give you a badge that represents a community as the R&R

• Like 3

There is only one type of blacklist because that is all we need.  If you are a person that habitually breaks rules, you are toxic, or you are a big enough dumb dick to get permanently removed then I have no sympathy for you when you say you "miss medic" and want to play again.  Thats the incentive for everyone to play to the spirit of the role and follow the rules.  Play stupid games and you win stupid prizes...  Also, we do review blacklists when people request.  However, most are kept in place because people need to really screw the pooch to get blacklisted.

• Admin

I'll tell you one thing that definitely doesn't help. Downplaying what you did to get blacklisted as 'small'. Some blacklists are reviewed when a member of SrRnR believes they have shown remorse for their actions and accept what they did was wrong. Usually still ends with a no because most of us carry the same values and expectations.

Anytime you downplay something you did, you prove you are no better than you were when you originally made your mistake. So if there was any hope for a successful review..I'd say ya dun' blew it. 

3 mistakes? @CommanderSuki Im sure sure it was more than that. Started off logging in on medic with gang tags, didnt join R&R TS, didn't relog to fix naked bug, drove EMS into rebel to revive my gang because of course the medics weren't doing their jobs [even with Sr R&R hovering over that rebel], dropped all of my medic gear to them and picked up a rebel gun and fought for a while until I was banned. RIP. Good times.

• Like 2