Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

My Time has come

2 hours ago, Corporal_moob said:

Well, now that my Senior APD forum etiquette is out of the way.

Fuck off you mega fag you wannabe somebody rat.

Thanks for posting though. 

Hey man, props to you. You'll be remembered as the fat bastard, stuck in his wheelchair, gettin' dome from any kid in the APD looking for a slick promotion. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Ninjaman427 said:

Hey man, props to you. You'll be remembered as the fat bastard, stuck in his wheelchair, gettin' dome from any kid in the APD looking for a slick promotion. 

Was never in a Wheelchair. Good to know your IQ is stacked as high as you, you thick cunt.

weh weh weh

bullied off Olympus crie crie crie

• Like 3
38 minutes ago, Corporal_moob said:

Was never in a Wheelchair. Good to know your IQ is stacked as high as you, you thick cunt.

weh weh weh

bullied off Olympus crie crie crie

You have it wrong. I'm the bully dumbass.

5 minutes ago, Ninjaman427 said:

You have it wrong. I'm the bully dumbass.

You think anyone sees you as a bully or a troll?

You're seen as some shit kid who managed to get in a good gang and get a massive fuckin ego because he thought he was playing with the IRL cool kids, bunch of fucking cunts, Average at a point and click game with a mouth open spewing constant shit, hurry up and go sling up a rope you fucking spastic features.

• Like 3

Welp i dont want to but i salute you Moob I remember the stuff that happened in 2014 and i was really fun. Dont know what to say but i  wouldnt have thought you would have left, farewell see you in 2 weeks on the server calling Cops Pigs and other words i shouldnt say on there server like old times. o7

43 minutes ago, Corporal_moob said:

You think anyone sees you as a bully or a troll?

You're seen as some shit kid who managed to get in a good gang and get a massive fuckin ego because he thought he was playing with the IRL cool kids, bunch of fucking cunts, Average at a point and click game with a mouth open spewing constant shit, hurry up and go sling up a rope you fucking spastic features.

Apparently OS did since they gave me a fatty perm. Sorry that you were never one of the cool kids at school and actually take your video gaming "career" seriously. Some of us are just here to get a reaction out of others and I got just what I wanted. A fat little man working at a phone store. 

• Like 2
8 hours ago, Ninjaman427 said:

Apparently OS did since they gave me a fatty perm. Sorry that you were never one of the cool kids at school and actually take your video gaming "career" seriously. Some of us are just here to get a reaction out of others and I got just what I wanted. A fat little man working at a phone store. 

You're very sorely mistaken.

I'm 6"6. Little? Ok.

Obviously despite how much attention you seem to pay what I do IRL, you still don't even know what I do.

Quite hilarious actually.

4 hours ago, UndeaD said:

how are you supposed to step away if you are in a wheelchair?

Quite easily actually.

When you're not in a wheelchair, you stand up, and walk away. Just like I did.

I'm not in a wheelchair, nor have I ever been, had I gotten that point across yet? Or are you still too busy sticking Lego up your fuckin nose instead?

15 hours ago, Corporal_moob said:

Wish to play other games

Perhaps H1Z1 will now have some time played ever since the purchase. :FeelsBad:

Despite our differences Moob, you gave me a chance at putting my name out when you got me into MC long time ago.

o7

7 hours ago, Lethals Loaded said:

Perhaps H1Z1 will now have some time played ever since the purchase. :FeelsBad:

Despite our differences Moob, you gave me a chance at putting my name out when you got me into MC long time ago.

o7

a2cda641883e501d117f55128e880fdb.png

• Like 1