Giveaway Update + New Price Match & Free Oly+ ×

A good way to make some quick money? (REAL MONEY)

Hey guys,

I'm sick of having my screen covered by Apex every 5 minutes, blocking how much people are wanted for, etc.

Could anyone hook me up with a good way to make some quick cash online so I can finally get rid of that stupid Apex box?

And no, I will not sell myself on the streets Kappa

21 minutes ago, DANGUSDEAN said:

Work extra around your house. My parents pay me extra for things around the house. I also have a job that pays very well for 16. Can make anywhere from $20-$30 an hour.

That's very good pay. I'm just under the age for a job and as parents go, I got a bit of a loan for my new PC I got about a month ago, so I won't be getting any money from them for a while haha.

12 minutes ago, Blxkeh said:

That's very good pay. I'm just under the age for a job and as parents go, I got a bit of a loan for my new PC I got about a month ago, so I won't be getting any money from them for a while haha.

How old are you?

btw, it's only a late spring to early fall job, mainly because of school, but yeah. I am a golf caddie. So I carry some rich dudes golf clubs around and hold the flagstick and find where his golf ball went, and after 2-3 hours of waiting around for a job I go out for 4-5 hours and make anywhere from $75-$125. So it's hard work and I also have to sit around and wait for a job to become available, but it pays well for 16. Started 2 years ago and have made about $10,000 total. But have spent some too.

1 minute ago, DANGUSDEAN said:

How old are you?

Almost 16. So I'm unable to drive myself to a job or anything.

6 minutes ago, DANGUSDEAN said:

How old are you?

btw, it's only a late spring to early fall job, mainly because of school, but yeah. I am a golf caddie. So I carry some rich dudes golf clubs around and hold the flagstick and find where his golf ball went, and after 2-3 hours of waiting around for a job I go out for 4-5 hours and make anywhere from $75-$125. So it's hard work and I also have to sit around and wait for a job to become available, but it pays well for 16. Started 2 years ago and have made about $10,000 total. But have spent some too.

And that's a pretty nice job, and yeah, great pay!

2 minutes ago, Blxkeh said:

Almost 16. So I'm unable to drive myself to a job or anything.

Either, find a local job from your neighbors. Like, mowing their lawn, or babysitting for a neighbor. Or you could bike somewhere to work as a busboy for a restraunt, or something like that.

just some ideas, don't know where you live and that is a big factor. To be fair, at least for me, there is always some job you can find even if you're 15. I was 14 when I started caddying, and I bike to work. So, just depends on what you can do.

You also don't have to wear apex gear. Mk18 if you don't have any dlc or MK1 if you have marksman  dlc. Regular CSAT fatigues. carrier lite or ga carrier, bergen backpack (the small one) or assualt pack and a sport hatch or suv and you're good.

• Head Admin
10 minutes ago, TheRandomOne said:

You also don't have to wear apex gear. Mk18 if you don't have any dlc or MK1 if you have marksman  dlc. Regular CSAT fatigues. carrier lite or ga carrier, bergen backpack (the small one) or assualt pack and a sport hatch or suv and you're good.

This issue is if you dont have Apex then Arma constantly reminds you to buy it by putting a box on the left side of your screen and it coveres part of the AL GUI.

Just now, Grandma Gary said:

This issue is if you dont have Apex then Arma constantly reminds you to buy it by putting a box on the left side of your screen and it coveres part of the AL GUI.

That usually only happens if you use something from that DLC. For instance, I don't have the helicopter DLC which isn't a big deal for me since I don't fly (I am definitely a land animal), but if I hop into a Huron Arma likes to remind me that I don't have the DLC. I know if you get into even the passenger seat of a vehicle you don't have it'll pop up. But if you don't touch anything from a DLC you don't have, it never would give you the ad before, did they change that recently?

24 minutes ago, Matt The Savage said:

What kind of shit country club do you work at that doesn't have golf carts?

Actually a really nice one. Has a course that is designed to be walked because it is compact. The course is ranked 87th best in the country according to one golf site. So it is pretty nice. And pays very nicely for the people who walk. I can carry 2 bags and make $120, or follow 2 carts around, 2 people in each, and make $70. So, yeah...

• Head Admin
23 minutes ago, TheRandomOne said:

That usually only happens if you use something from that DLC. For instance, I don't have the helicopter DLC which isn't a big deal for me since I don't fly (I am definitely a land animal), but if I hop into a Huron Arma likes to remind me that I don't have the DLC. I know if you get into even the passenger seat of a vehicle you don't have it'll pop up. But if you don't touch anything from a DLC you don't have, it never would give you the ad before, did they change that recently?

Apex was an expansion compared to the marksman, go-kart and helicopters being DLC.  The advertising is more prominent.

5 minutes ago, DeadPool1337 said:

Stock market works for me try it out. Right now Amazon is booming, I bought 6 shares at $759, today Amazon stock for 1 share is $849.

He doesn't have money for stocks. And stocks normally rise and fall slowly, and he needs quick money, as his title states. Although I do agree stocks are good, can be, if you're smart, great investments. You kind of went the safe route deadpool, buying amazon. Amazon is good if you want to play it safe.

8 minutes ago, DANGUSDEAN said:

He doesn't have money for stocks. And stocks normally rise and fall slowly, and he needs quick money, as his title states. Although I do agree stocks are good, can be, if you're smart, great investments. You kind of went the safe route deadpool, buying amazon. Amazon is good if you want to play it safe.

You can make quick money on stocks,just not as much if you sell quick after buying due to fees and shit depending on what platform/ thinges yout use. Used to do that in high school, was fun